[2 Pigs] nyc college kid goes bare

AnonStory

You remember the hot college kid who sent me the hot photos of his huge cock bulging in his jeans, underwear, and gym shorts? (He sent me this shot, too.) Well he was a bad boy last week…

boxers.jpg

I’m going to call him "Tommy."

We’d started emailing; he sent me a hot jerk-off video and I made him one in return. Then we started texting and talking on the phone. And we had hot phone sex once (with lots of filthy slutty talk!). He mostly plays safe but loves bareback, though he pretty much only tops raw; when he bottoms it’s usually safe. But he’s admitted to me that he gets turned on by the thought of poz cum.

Imagine my surprise when I got a text from him, “I got some swimmers in me.” Turns out he’d taken a load from an ex-boyfriend who he trusts.

Then a few days later: “I’m about to go take another load. God I’m turning into a whore!” I called him and asked who the guy was; he said it was some redneck with a huge 9-inch cock. He’d found him online; the guy said he was neg. He was in the guy’s driveway when he called me.

About an hour later I got another text, “OK just took his load” and “He was good but wish it last longer. He said he was negative and he shot a huge fucking load.”

Then it got really interesting with his next text: “I’ve been so horny for loads I almost wanna take a poz one just to feel the exhilaration.”

In the morning I got this one: “I just took 10 x 8 dick last night my hole was so open.”

Then: “I can’t stop taking raw dick. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me but I set it up for 3 guys to dump loads in me today.”

Later: “Two in the hole” and “OK so I’ve reached my quota. 3 loads today and a total of 5 loads this weekend. That’s the most I’ve ever taken and my ass is on fire.”

As I’m sure you can imagine it was turning me on beyond belief as I was getting these texts. I was at work and eventually I couldn’t take it anymore and shut my door and jerked out a load on the carpet. (I hope there’s a stain so I can always be reminded of what prompted it!)

Last text of the day: “By the way I still have the loads in me.”

I’d sent him the photo of my load on the rug, and he wrote back the next day, “such a waste, that should be in my mouth or ass.”

Photo-0039.jpg

This was funny: “You know what they don’t tell you about taking loads is that u get bad constipation later. All that’s cumming out is cum.”

I’m so fucking turned on by the whole thing. I love it when people give in to temptation and cross the line.

I’ve either got to get him to New York or try and meet up with him where he lives. Man would I love to get a shot at his ass.5486372999613260578-7861689618076335975?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.