My last load

NYC-cub

Last night my bf and I decided to jump online, he likes to watch as a daddy breeds my filthy cunt.

We were searching online and came across a self described 'butch' 53yo. He agreed to let my man watch as he fucked me. He turned up and I was on all fours in bed, he barked at me to get him hard. My mouth wrapped around his 7 inch thick soft cock. I sucked slow and hard on his cock, it inflated in my mouth, his pictures didn't do it justice! It started sliding further and further down my throat. He pulled out a bottle of amyl and inhaled deeply, his thick bush of pubes hard against my face and his thick muscled arms holding my head in place.

He pulled out and moved around me, pushing my body to the bed. Spitting on my hole and teasing it with his cock he held the amyl bottle under my nose and let me breathe in that sweet chemical salvation that drives my thirst for a load insane! I inhaled 8 or 9 lungfuls of pure bliss.

My man sitting in the corner on a chair, wanking slowly, he took a toke of bud and said, 'breed him'. Butch did not hesitate, in one smooth movement his cock slid into my hole. He went balls deep on the first move, with his body holding down mine he slowly worked his way up to jack hammering my hole, only slowing down to feed both of us more amyl.

He started breathing deeper and his thrusts got more intense, "I'm going to cum inside you" he growled, suddenly forcing his cock hard into me. I could feel his cock pulse as he unloaded in me. He laid there on top of me, cock throbbing in my hole while my man blew a huge load over himself. It was a very fun night for all ;)