Big gaping white pussy, tiny little white boy dick

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

I'd like to know if there are other FF bottom white whores like me who are size queens for Latin and Black cock out there. Does anyone else have a tiny boy dick too? Are you proud or ashamed? Do you go to a sex club with a jock on or show your little white boy dick? I go to Folsom dance parties walking around in nothing but tennis shoes. I like knowing guys are looking at my little boy dick and boy balls and know I'm a bottom. It keeps bottoms away. I found that since I started showing it off, I found a LOT of guys into fucking little dick bottoms come after me. i basically come in and strip down. I know big dick tops are laughing at me. And bottoms with huge cocks are REALLY laughing at me. I like when a top brings his big dicked boy over and has the bottom slap his cock against mine. It is humiliating but I really enjoy it, particularly if there is a crowd. I have a tiny dick but I have a gaping wide pussy that these bottoms can't match.

I have a small dick only 4.5" hard and if I'm soft I am lucky if it looks like anything more than a button. I love to stretch my ass pussy and hope to have some nice ass lips soon. Having the small dick reminds me of my place as a bottom to serve big dick tops but I won't turn anyone down it is even more of an ego blow when a small to average size penis puts me in my place. I am not in SF and would love to go usually I wear a jock to keep it hidden though.

I have a cock that's very sensitive to environmental factors. Cold of course shrinks it to nearly nothing, intimidation like a mean aggressive top will make it a turtle. And I'm a total speed freak so amphetamines are a main supplement to sex, and they shrink me to an inch and very thin. Tops love it I've found, my pussy is real, my clit is my little cock. It looks great under lace panties. Thing is if I'm with a woman and not on speed my little cock can grow to 6or7 inches and thick. I like to dominate bitches though.