[Spreading My Legs] USING BRYCE'S HOLES

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

FelchingPisser sent me an email earlier this week asking if I was free on Thursday evening to tag team Bryce. Never one to pass up an opportunity to use his holes I quickly replied "Yes". Bryce's partner was out of town and he was free to be used. We quickly set up a time and made plans.

Even though we came from seperate directions, FP and I arrived at Bryce's house about the same time. I pull into the long circular driveway and park behind FP's car. I make my way around to the back of the house and enter through the bedroom door. Bryce is already up in his new sling as FP is undressing. I step in and lock the door and quickly strip down. I walk over to Bryce and kneel before his spread ass and start eating his hole. I work my tongue as far up into his ass as I can as I hear FP say that he knelt and lapped at that as he came in as well.

FP is naked except for his well worn jock and boots. I rise and let FP kneel again and suck his hole.

001.JPG

FP eats Bryce's hole

FP is stroking his huge cock while snaking his tongue into the hole. Soon he rises and lines his bare cockhead up against Bryce's cunt and pushes forward. Bryce's hole stretches and opens up for the big cock and soon FP is fucking away at the hole. Bryce is doing hits of poppers and bucking back for more cock.

003.JPG

FP fucks Bryce

FP fucks for awhile before sliding out, his cock all slick with lube and ass juice. I bend over and start licking the opened up hole while jacking off. I feel FP move around and start eating my asshole as well. I stand and aim my cock at Bryce's hole and easily slide into his butt. FP moves around and shoves his hard cock into Bryce's throat. Soon I can tell that FP is giving Bryce his first taste of piss. I slowly fuck as Bryce swallows down all the hot piss FP gives him.

I pull out and FP comes around and shoves his thick cock back into Bryce as Bryce cleans off my cock. FP tells me to get under the sling and take some pics of his cock inside Bryce. I crawl under and snap a couple pics.

005.JPG

006.JPG

FP balls-deep in Bryce

FP pulls out and I take his place sinking my cock into the gaping hole as FP crawls underneath and snaps a couple pics of my cock balls deep into our pig boy.

008.JPG

009.JPG

Me fucking Bryce's gaping hole

As I continue to pound away at his hole I see FP greasing up a long black dildo. I pull out as FP kneels and laps at his well stretched hole.

010.JPG

I watch as FP greases the dildo and slowly starts sliding it up Bryce's ass.

014.JPG

FP rises and tells me to get under the sling. He pushes his cock alongside the dildo and enters him that way. It is hot seeing Bryce's hole stretch even farther to accomodate both the dildo and FP's thick long cock.

017.JPG

018.JPG

Fp then had Bryce lay under the rim seat and we both take turns sitting on it so our boy can clean our holes as well.

019.JPG

020.JPG

024.JPG

As FP is sitting I lift Bryce's legs and start fucking his hole while leaning forward and sucking FP's hot cock. FP holds his legs back and I pound away. It felt so good with my cock up his ass and my throat around FP's dick. FP and I switch places and soon his cock is up Bryce's ass as I hold his legs back.

021.JPG

I feel a piss coming on so FP and I stand. Bryce lies under the toilet seat as I am and start pissing on his face and mouth. He is a good piss boy and swallows all the hot piss I can give him.

FP soon pulls Bryce up and back into the sling and starts to fuck him again. I start getting dressed as I have to leave...have an early day at work the next day. I give them both kisses and leave the same way I entered.

It is always great to play with both these hot piggy guys and look forward to the next time we can get together.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.