BBRT & negative guys

Guest bbosouno

I think guys tend to be more honest about their status on bbrt,but not always...its a lot worse on A4A...there's a ton of poz guys in my area that claim to be poz...what I love is when I see a guy on a4a who's profile says safe sex only,and then later I see them on bbrt wahtin to bareback lol

I disagree; I think a TON of guys throw around the word undetectable when much of the time it is not the case. I am not saying that everyone who claims undetectable is being deceptive, just a lot of them...

People use undetectable because it allows them to play with other HIV+ guys who don't want to expose themselves to a different strain and there is enough questionable research showing that it is not really dangerous for a HIV- man to bareback with an HIV+ Undetectable man. So if you claim undetectable you open yourself up to the largest number of people you potentially can convince to hook-up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbosouno
I think guys tend to be more honest about their status on bbrt,but not always...its a lot worse on A4A...there's a ton of poz guys in my area that claim to be poz...what I love is when I see a guy on a4a who's profile says safe sex only,and then later I see them on bbrt wahtin to bareback lol

I stopped using bbrt because omg the amount of flakes in the Miami area is unbelievable! Yep I've seen the same guys on bbrt who say they are poz then the same guys on other sites saying they're negative, poz friendly or into safe sex only.

Guest bbosouno

I do agree what has been said here about guys not reading profiles. When I had my profile on bbrt I clearly said will only hook up with other poz guys but all the neg guys will reply. Hey us poz guys were all neg once and I prefer other poz guys for hookups for it reduces any stressors and any legal problems - just my perspective.

I am still neg as of last test six months ago. I have never asked but if a guy's profile said poz I would shy away.Over time and since being here and knowing I'm not alone I started knowingly taking poz loads. I quit worrying If I get pozzed I think it will be another step on this jurney of pleasure.

Guest BgchaserATX

I am on BBRT as "don't care". I will take any raw loads given to me but want everyone to know that I do so those that want to only play with neg can do so. Prefer Poz, especially those that are verbal about it, but love having cum inside me, no matter whose it is.

Guest bbosouno

I'm no longer on bbrt and I'm poz but undetectable and a bottom but I was contacted by a few negative guys but none ever followed thru to meet even when they expressed interest. Somehow I had this impression these guys got off with the fantasy of fucking a poz guy but that's as far as it will go.

Guest bbosouno

I think some poz guys forget they were negative once but thats another issue lol. I will give you my reasons - since I've been poz - and my reasons why I don't fool around with negative guys 1) Less anxiety, less stress, less worry for - both - sides 2) Legal issues, how many times have you read in the news of HIV criminalization even though there was verbal consensual sex, what's from preventing the negative guy from changing his mind and turning around pressing charges - even if he lies - for the courts will always believe the negative guy aka victim. There are some poz guys who are very nasty/rude to negative guys and it goes back to my original statement, some guys forget they were negative once.

I'm on BBRT and negative. Get tested every 3 months since I have to get blood work done anyway to monitor medication I take since similar ones in the past made me ill. I asked my doctor to include a HIV test each time and he does.

My profile is clear that I'm neg but poz friendly. I recently changed my profile to "positive okay" although for now I am sticking with only topping poz guys.