[Breeder] Housekeeping

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

I can guarantee we'll be back to our regularly-scheduled diet of smut on the morrow. For one thing, I already wrote the piece at four in the morning when I was having a bout of insomnia—it's going to be some more memories yanked from the list of tricks I kept in my youth that I covered in the Incriminating Evidence entry I made earlier this week.

There are couple of things I'd like to draw my readers' attention to, however. Don't worry. You're not in trouble.

1) I'll be driving from Michigan to Virginia on the 23rd, and then back again on the 27th or 28th. I usually drive a route along the Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpikes, then head south from Breezewood in Pennsylvania down into central Virginia. If there's anyone who'd like to offer me a quick fuck pitstop on those days, let me know. Or if you're in the central Virginia area and would enjoy a good breeding, I'm up for it. It'd all depend on your availability, when I was passing through your neck of the woods, and how much stuff around his house my dad needs me to take care of, but I think we can work something out. If you're interested, drop me a line with some photos and let's talk!

2) On the sidebar of my blog I've set up a link to my wish list at stockroom.com. Because I am shameless. If you're ever inclined to send one of your favorite blog writers a sex toy, so he can take photos with it/use it in his romps/make his dick feel better, now you can do so discreetly and even anonymously. It'll be fun for everyone, I promise.

3) My buddy iBLASTinside is conducting an exercise this weekend in which he's soliciting anonymous sexual confessions on his blog. You can check out the confessions here. At least one of them is mine. I'd be interested in seeing yours, too.

That's it. I've appreciated your comments and private emails over the last week, particularly on a couple of entries I was almost reluctant to write and post. Your support means a lot, guys. Thanks.12316001024335229-5151504743321922720?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.