2 poz loads and one unknown load

bbverpozchub

So on Sunday I set up 3 day time hook ups, knowing only one would probably come thru. I was wrong all three came thru. My first stop was my as poz daddy bear with an uncut cock. He is about 5' 9 and 250 nice round furry belly and an average uncut 6 big balls. As we enter the bedroom he takes off his tighty whities and i can smell him. He tells me he has not opened the package in 4 days. His foreskin hand not been pulled back for for days i thought to myself. I became rock hard and dropped to my knees and began to worship his ripe uncut cock. I clean his foreskin for him, he layed in his bed and i began to gag on his cock and he became hard tasted his head as it pushed out of the fore skin. i was rewarded with rank precum i could taste the piss and cum and ripeness it made me gag and made my cock rock hard. I sucked him on his bed as he smoked on a J. Love when a man smokes while im sucking his cock. He tells me what a good cub i am and how good i am cleaning his foreskin. He make me clean his sweaty balls then he tells me to chew on his foreskin. I know he is ready to cum. I chew his foreskin like he likes and then he grabs my head and shoves me down, and cum right into my throat i pull back to get a taste mmmmm I love it. I tell him thanks and get up. I tell him i am leaving that smell on my face all day

The rest will be up in a few days