[Life In The Raw] Bottom Pump and Dump

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A very sexy bottom was taking loads Friday night, he lives a few blocks over from me, I walked over about an hour after it began, his bf opened the boy and lead me to the room, where his sexy tanned bubble butt was in the air, I immediately began eating the cumloads from his sweet used ass, sliding my tongue up as deep as it would go, tasting the sweet anon semen.

I stood up and he lubed up my dick, and i slid into him while he blew his boyfriend, I pinned him down and began using him hard, his bf was excited watching me use his boy as hard as I wanted to.

The bottom moaned that my thick cock was stretching his ass out, and the bf pet him lovingly as i used him and made him cry out,

I placed my hands at the small of his back, and began to drill fuck his hole, nailing him, making the cum froth up on my cock.

"YOU WANT THIS POZ LOAD IN YOUR CUNT, DONT YOU!!!"

He moaned, his bf said "Fuck yeah, charge up his fucking cunt"

The bottom was throwing his head up and crying out loudly as I nailed him, I pounded his bouncy bubbly ass, as his sexy bf egged me on to charge up his cunt with my toxic seed.

I finally let loose a huge load of cum, having not blown in a few days, I really did need to use a hot hole like that. I exchanged numbers with the bf, and he said he'll call me over to use his bf's hole again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.