Return to BB

GuyNcork

It's been a long time since I had NSA Bareback sex, but just finished a 9 year relationship and thought what the hell. So I jumped online and started chatting and was lucky enough to find someone who could accommodate in a hotel just down the road from where i was. He was nice, sexy and had a lovely cock. When he said he wanted to meet up, I was very excited and then when he asked if BB was ok, i was even more excited, but scared at the same time. I met him in his hotel room and WOW, i was on all fours, on my knees, on my back with ankles to my ears. It was exciting and so worth it. He bred me so deep I could feel him shoot his load inside me. It was so great I met him again two days later at his house this time for a quick breeding, went to work with my hole full of cum!!! best day at work!!!