[2 Pigs] taking the bareback plunge the conclusion

AnonStory

You might remember this post from back in September. We got an email from a fan of the blog. This is what he wrote.

"Hey guys! Your blog is so hot. I love reading what you're up to and hearing about all the guys you fuck and who fuck you. You're pretty much like what I would like to be (minus the topping part, lol) but I have to admit I'm scared to go all the way with it. I'm a bottom who loves to get fucked bb, but don't do it all that often. I fantasize about it nonstop. I worry about what will happen if I am pozzed or get something else like hep c. Believe it or not, I have taken a few anonymous loads, but am still clean. I've only taken three anon loads. There were no questions asked on my part and I am well aware of the risks. I haven't taken an anon load for a couple of years though. Like you, the risks of having bb sex turn me on, but I try to keep it under control by not having much sex period. I just turned 30 and am in great shape so sex is still pretty easily available to me ;-) I guess my question for you is, how did you take that final step? What was your process from being careful to being so sexually aggressive and seeking out poz guys? I want to have a slutty sex life, but am concerned it will ruin my life...But your blog inspires me ;-) You seem to be happy and healthy. How do you do it?"

We got his permission to pose the question to our readers and ask their advice. A lot of people responded, and most of the responses were very thoughtful. Here's one:

“One's life will not simply cease to exist if become POZZED. For some, life will begin. Everyone is aware of their choices and those people do not need to be preached too or harrassed as they do not do so to you. Get out there, have fun but as you do so, make sure it is what you want and be ready to live with the consequences.”

After the post, I kept in touch with the guy. We even talked about meeting up so he could take my load. Here are some of his messages to me:

"Hey Dan - So once in a while I get insanely horny. Now is one of those times. It usually lasts for about 2 weeks. I get so horny I would let absolutely anyone fuck me who wanted too...but they have to make the first move. I don't go to the club either cuz it's just not my style (note there is only one club anyway...). But I look at every guy who passes me on the street or at work, and I think to myself...yep, I would let him fuck me and fill my hole, no questions asked. I don't pursue a guy on my own cuz I guess deep down I don't want to get pozzed...But I would seriously let a poz guy fuck me right now, if he asked to...I'm a fairly shy guy when it comes to meeting guys...just part of my nature. Where are the horny top studs who will fuck any hole? You should post a vid of YOU getting fucked next time. Would love to see what your hot hole looks like with a big poz cock pumping in and out ;-)"

"Hey Dan - thanks for the message! I keep reading your blog...and keep jacking off to it. Love the videos you posted of you fucking the blond twink guy. I am about 4 hours from xxxxx. The thought of meeting you for a drink is really tempting. That would be awesome. I couldn't get there till Friday night or Saturday though. I'll be honest, I don't know if we would fuck if we would meet though. I still haven't taken the plunge yet...It's a totally hot fantasy, but I'm not ready for that. At least not seeking it on purpose. You know you wouldn't want me to leave without a load or two of your cum deep in my hole! And you know I'm turned on by it...it's really tempting to come up. I'll let you know by Thursday if I can make it this weekend. It would be a big trip cuz of all the driving and I do have some obligations to deal with here. I'll let you know cuz it would be awesome to meet...and maybe look into your eyes as you cum in me."

Ultimately, he decided not to meet up.

Then I didn’t hear from him for a few months. I wrote him recently and asked how he was doing, and if he had taken the “plunge” yet. Here’s his response:

"Hey Dan - well, no...in fact I've actually stopped reading your blog. Believe it or not, I think your blog (and HotPigg's, Breeding Jock's, and a few others) has had a really bad influence on how I view sex. I am not judging what you do, but I have decided that it is not good for me to follow your blogs and read about your wild sexual experiences... especially the stories about pozzing. I don't think hiv is erotic. In fact, I think the opposite. I think it is truly dangerous and harmful to eroticize it. For a while, reading your blog convinced me that hiv was erotic and desirable. I do bareback, and chances are good that I will eventually contract it. But I am an adult, I understand that. I am not going to seek it out though. There's nothing I can say that will make you change - you are who you are, and I am who I am. So we just accept that. I don't approve of some things...but that's been discussed on everyone's blog over and over...so I won't go any farther about that. Last year sometime, you posted something about an ad you saw. Something along the lines of...'He's not just a hole, he's a human being.’ I love casual sex just as much as the next guy...but I do agree that we need to be respectful of each other and not treat each other like disposable sex objects. Anyway...that was a long response. Hope it didn't bore you too much.”

I thought you might want to know the end of the story. (Though who knows, maybe he'll change his mind. I guess I shouldn't send him the video Matt and I made in Denver, huh?)

p.s. Oh, not to worry -- I promise the next post will be about hot raw sex!

5486372999613260578-1700100048377627387?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.