[Spreading My Legs] PISS PARTY NUMBER 3

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

FelchingPisser and myself made plans to go to another piss party in Chicago again last Saturday. He picked me up at my house and we took off to the Windy City. This is the third party I had been too and am feeling more comfortable with each passing one.

We walk into the bar and are immediately welcomed by David. I have played with David at both parties before and always end up making out, swapping some piss and with my cock in his hot ass at some point in the evening. David isn't alone tonight and introduces us to his young cute boyfriend of a few weeks. Chad is 31, tall lean, dark haired and very cute. After some pleasantries we enter the backroom and start stripping down. There are already a few guys lingering around. I strip down to my new jock and boots and check in my clothes.

I watch as FP (FlechingPisser) walks up to an older naked guy and asks if he is thirsty. The guy just nods his head and gets on his knees with his hands behind his back. I watch as FP rests his cock on top of the guys head and slowly starts to piss. The guy opens his mouth and swallows some of FP's hot yellow liquid and soon FP is coating his chest and back with hot piss. He lets the guy suck the remaining drops of piss from his dick head and then walks away.

I am soon joined by David and Chad. Small talk and getting to know a bit about each other for about ten minutes follows. David had told me about Chad beforehand and that he loves older guys and loves to get fucked. Chad has never been to a piss party before so he is watching as guys all around us, suck, fuck and make out. My hands are cupping both of their bare asses and we all talk turns making out with each other. David goes to the bar to grab some beers as Chad turns his back to me and pushes his hot ass up against the front of my jock. We make out as my cock stiffens. Chad brings away from the kiss and says "It (his ass) is yours if you want." Needing no more invitation I slowly drop to my knees, pry his asscrack apart and bury my tongue in his hole. Chad leans over slightly as my tongue goes deeper. I pull my cock out of my jock and jack my dick while lapping at his hole. David returns with the beers and hands Chad his drink. I rise and stick my tongue down David's throat so he can taste his boyfriend's ass on my lips.

ab815c343bcf2a30254331f52385f457_3%5B1%5D.jpg

David's chest

Soon we are all in a little circle with our dicks out. Chad says he has to piss and soon our dicks and jocks are covered with his warm piss. Wanting to get up inside his hole, I lead him over to a small wooden stool in the corner and have him bend over it. David holds both beers as I work my hard dick up his boyfriend's tight ass. Once inside his hole and at that angle I could pound him pretty good. We soon had a small crowd around his watching my dick slide in and out of his hole. I see FP make his way to the side of me. I slowly pull my dick out as Chad starts to rise. I push him back down across the stool as FP slaps his ass with his big dick. I step aside and make out with David as FP inches his fat cock up inside the boy's hole fucking him for a bit. No one cums but it sets the mood for the evening.

We seperate and I walk around a bit checking out the other guys and action going on. I see a tall lanky kid dressed in jeans and vest sitting on the floor in front of the bar. I watch as a group of four older bears surround him and piss him down. I walk over my the inflatable pool and see a few guys rolling around in the piss as guys line up outside the pool and add more hot piss.

I watch FP dick down a few bottoms before seeing Chad bent over another stool taking FP's cock again. David wants me to suck Chad's ass when FP pulls out so I do. I can taste his ass and FP's precum on his hole. Mmmm

d92d9f75a09b7c3f5dfcda6fb9668507_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Chad's body

I see a really short guy that I played with at the last party next to me. He has one of the hottest asses in the place and we start making out as my hands cup his ass and finger runs across his hole. He tells me in broken English that he doesn't bottom so I tell him that I do. His cock is not very big but soon I am bent over the same stool Chad was earlier and am taking a hard pounding from him. No one cums.

I watch as a young slim hispanic boy enters the party and strips naked except for his flip flops. Soon he is riding an older daddies cock on the back benches. A crowd gathers around him and watches. I boy takes hits of poppers and rides the cock bare. I squat in front of him and suck his uncut dick. It doesn't get hard so I stand and jack for a bit before moving on. I run into the hispanic boy twice at the end of the party and he was pretty friendly and very cute...too bad he didn't want to play more inside the party.

Towards the end of the party, Chad, David and I end up doing some more making out and swapping some piss. Chad can almost piss on command and has a lot of piss. I tried taking both of their piss at the same time but it was too much. Chad even went over and let FP swallow his piss load as well. I didn't get off at the party though had a great time with all the making out the three of us did.

David and Chad invites us back to David's condo at the end of the night so we agree to go. FP and I stop on the way and grab a quick sandwich and soon we are buzzing our way into his high-rise condo on Lake Michigan. Once inside, we find Chad sprawled out naked on the bed on his stomach. We all strip down and I am again making out with him as FP buries his face in his ass. I feel David working his tongue into my hole so I get up on all fours near the edge of the bed. Soon FP and David are lapping at my ass together and I feel FP's huge cock thumping on my ass. I brace myself and stick my tongue down Chad's throat as I feel the head of his cock entering my ass. Although he doesn't fuck me long it felt great. FP fucks Chad some. FP fucks David some.

c585db39f3f44a67979242fb60e68498_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Chad in a sling...he sent me the pic

At one point I had my dick buried in Chad's ass while his head was off the edge of the bed. FP is straddling Chad's head and letting him suck his dick while my tongue in sucking on FP's asshole. Pretty hot. There was some piss play in the bathroom and then we watched as Chad knelt before David and swallowed all his piss load without missing a drop.

More fucking but then things got messy as the smell hit us. We decided to take quick showers as the guys invited us to stay the night in the spare room. After we took showers, FP and I crawled into bed...spooning and soon falling asleep.

The next morning I awake first and walk out into the living room. It was dark when we got there last night but in the early morning sunrise I could see what a spectacular view he had. The entire place was covered in windows. Being seventeen stories up, looking one way you could see Hollywood Beach (the gay beach) and turning slightly you can see nothing but Lake Michigan. Walking out on his patio and looking south, you can see the Chicago skyline. It was breathtaking!

Jumping into the shower again and throwing on our clothes we were soon on our way back home. Even though I didn't cum this trip it was a great time. Met a new fuckmate and got fucked by FP. All in all a good night.

Want to send out a personal thank-you to FP for taking me to the party again. He is a great guy, hot fuck and I always have a good time getting piggy with him.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.