[Spreading My Legs] PHONE CALL FROM LEO

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Forgot to mention in my last post that I had received a phone call from my hot hispanic boy while I was in Chicago. I have written about Leo in past posts. I have been fucking him for a few years now and he even got married about a year ago to a woman but still sneaks over for some good bareback breeding when he gets the chance.

003.JPG

Leo in his favorite position

I was busy playing with FelchingPisser, David and Chad when I thought I heard by cell phone ringing from the other room. When we decided to grab showers, I checked my phone and saw that I had missed a call from him. Since it was late and I didn't know if his wife was around or not, I just sent him a quick text saying I was in Chicago for the weekend.

A minute later my cell rings and it is Leo. He tells me that he is in Phoenix for the night before catching a flight to Mexico the next morning. He says he is going to be there for a couple weeks on vacation but just wanted to let me know that he would be out of the country in case I tried to get a hold of him.

DSCI0906.JPG

Me inside Leo's hole

Leo tells me (in his broken English) that he will be ready for papi's cock and cum again when he gets back to the U.S. I am so looking forward to him returning and plowing his hole full of cum as well!

DSCI0911.JPG

DSCI0912.JPG

Pics of Leo's cummy abused hole!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.