[Smooth Butt] The remnant of a big load still drying on my lips and chin...another sa

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

i was up early and couldn't sleep...could only think of sucking cock and getting a big load sprayed in my face. so i faced a choice...stroke out a load myself or get up and look for cock to come to me. i did the latter and posted on craigslist. knowing that it was super early (like 5am) and that my hotel was on a busy commuter route i was going for the "on the way to work and super-horny for a warm mouth" guy out there. turns out i connected with an "worked all night and on my way home" super-horny guy that was only 10 minutes away. after some e-mail back and forth i got perched on a chair naked and blindfolded with door open and the lights down low. sniffing poppers my cock was as rigid as when i first woke up. i sat in the quiet and darkness thinking about how horny this man must be and how much pleasure my warm mouth was going to give him and how much relief he was going to get by emptying his cum-congested nuts down my sucking throat.

he stepped into the hotel room quietly shed his pants and shirt. within seconds i had the stranger's bulging crotch in my face, with a nice fat 7.5 in cock bulging in his underwear. i savored the moment and took a hit of poppers as i pressed my face into his crotch and mouthed my tongue and warm breath on his cockhead, shaft, and balls through the fabric. his cock got harder and the head poked out of the elastic band and my warm wet mouth found it and using only my mouth i pulled his cock out of his underwear. i took my time and wasn't rushed. he sighed deeply when i got my warm wet mouth around the last 3 inches of his cock, using my tongue and lips to suckle his fat head. he shivered and put his hand on the back of my head to show his appreciation for the attention his cock was getting and to guide me in my cocksucking efforts. an unspoken bond was formed between me as the cocksucker and him as the cocksuckee. we understood each other perfectly.

he rubbed my head as i slowly slid his cock further and further into my mouth...getting it wet and pushing the head against the back of my throat. he must have wondered if he could get down my throat as i pressed my head further down with his guiding hand...and i assured him of my cocksucking talent by opening up my throat and easing his cock deeper into my throat. that caused a slight grunt and an insistent pushing of my head down further as my throat muscles flexed and gripped at the fat cockhead lodged in my throat. pulling back for breath i sucked harder and tasted his salty pre-cum on my tongue. he whispered "i've got a big 5-day load i need to unload and you're going to get it soon". that was music to my ears and i showed him my eagerness by mouthing his cockhead with my lips and tongue and pulling more pre-cum from his dick and onto my lips. i had yet to touch his cock or balls with my hands....only giving him attention with my mouth so far. this is how slutty cocksuckers show their feeder that they intend to give serious head. i worked my way down his shaft with my tongue and found his big cum-congested nuts. using first my wet tongue on them and then drawing one and then both into my warm mouth i felt him press my head harder into his crotch...welcoming his guidance for my cocksucking efforts. he showed his appreciation by holding my head down and humping his balls into my mouth....i couldn't breath and loved it.

eventually i pulled back and got his cockhead back in my mouth. it was time to really suck cock. i reached up and pulled on his balls and then gripped the base of his cock and squeezed. his cock stiffened further and the fat head in my mouth swelled. i began a suctioning and a rhythm as i bobbed my head on the last 4 inches of his cock. his cock slipped down my throat a few times as i took him deep and my lips pushed into his wiry pubic hair. his balls bounced on my chin as he held my head down and he humped my throat. pulling back my spit dripped from my chin and i pulled on his wet cock with my hand. he moaned a low groan and i felt his nuts pull up tight against his body...a sure sign he was ready to unleash his creamy reward. i began a slow pulling and sucking motion as i alternated between using my throat muscles to milk his cock and pulled a vacuum on the head of his cock. i felt him grip my had as he started to instinctively fuck my mouth and murmured a low grunt. i felt and tasted the first pump of his ejaculate rocket up the shaft of his cock and explode in my mouth. i was then held down onto his cock by the hand on the back of my head and the next few volleys got pumped straight down my sucking throat and into my gut. spunk leaked out of the corners of my mouth as i couldn't keep up with the volume of his load. i pulled back and got another mouthful...and then i pulled off his cock completely and got a few jets of spunk sprayed in my face...rubbing his spurting cock on my cheeks, lips and chin. soon his sperm was dripping onto my chest and i got the him back in my mouth and i suckled the last few weakening jets of of cum in my swallowing mouth. his cock stayed hard as i squeezed the base and pulled a suction on the end of his cock to get the last of his load. it was a big creamy load of spunk that filled my mouth and belly, and dripped from my lips and chin and onto my chest. he grunted his satisfaction as i quietly suckled the last remnants of his load from his emptied nuts. i got his still hard cock down my throat and used my warm cummy mouth to milk the last of his load from his nuts. finally pulling back he withdrew his deflating cock and released my head, grunting with satisfaction of his release. his cock dangled from his crotch and i used my tongue to clean the last of his cum and my spit from the deflating shaft and head.

what a great load i just milked from a great responsive cock. it took all of maybe 10 minutes, but it was a great 10 minutes of cocksucking and a great ending. now i sit stroking and typing this blog entry with his creamy spunk seed drying on my chin....unnnngggghhhhhh....and i finally get my release mixing my cum with his on my chest!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.