Slapped and punched while getting fucked

thematrix46

A slap on the ass when fucking is one thing. Slap me in the face or punch me in any way, and the slapper/puncher will have a minimum of a broken hand and will be physically thrown out of my bedroom - which is on the second story, by the way. I've dealt with enough abuse in my life that I won't tolerate it in a sexual situation.

I am not into pain at all but like being dominated.

The best fuck of my life has been with a guy I have met at a specific bath a few times. He never wants to share contact info or meet outside but every time we see each other at the baths we fuck.

He is a total top but is very focused on how the bottom is reacting. So when he saw I got off on being gagged by his 10.5 inch cock he tried slapping my face with it, which I loved. Then actually slapping my face with his hand, which I tolerated. It was not forceful. More than a token but not enough to actually hurt. And it did excite him. I started to worry a bit about the escalation when while fucking me he started to choke me, but he preceded it with "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." If he had actually started to cause real pain, or cut off my air I would have ended it but it was pretty clear it was just play for him. And I could feel him harden and swell in my ass as he drove in and bore down.

So, no, i would not tolerate anything real, but a little slapping and choking play is okay by me.

CO-incidentally I have been with women who asked me to choke and slap them and I just could not.

I totally get off on being slapped, especially my ass until it's red ;) And I love getting my face slapped with a hard cock too. Being spat on is a big turn on, makes me feel like a worthless slut hehe

But punching? No thank you. It's never happened to me and I don't think it ever will.

In one of my stories the bottom is gut punched several times at the start. I was in a bottom phase and sent the whole story to a potential top, who thoroughly enjoyed it. When we met up fairly early on in the scene he gut punched me several times - a definite turn-on and an addition to my top repertoire...

• 1 month later...

I've had a few guys that wanted to role play with them raping me. And I agreed. As long as there were no visible marks, all else was ok. But one guy I think was on a roid rage! He grabbed me by the neck with one hand and lifted me 2 or 3 feet off the ground! And he was squeezing my throat while doing this. I couldn't do a thing! He was so fucking strong and powerful. I was getting really scared! And I was beginning to black out! Then he threw me on the floor and got down, and wrapped his arm around my neck and started to flex his bicep into my throat! I could not budge him one bit! Again I almost blacked out, and then he let go. Then he picks me up off the floor and throws me onto the bed. Then he stood at the side of the bed, and took my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Then he lifts up my ass, and he comes down on me, and rams his cock so fucking hard inside me! Then he again puts his hands on my throat and slowly squeezes it! He told me that when having an orgasm, he can't control his strength, and that he will squeeze my throat more and more, until he cums. I was thinking that I was about to die! He better fucking cum fast or he'll choke me to death. As I was starting to black out, he shot a huge load inside me, and then he relaxed! He then told me that I was lucky he shot his load when he did or he was going to crush my throat!

After all that. And as scared as I was. I was also so fucking turned on! I actually was with him several times after that. And since then, I love when a strong man chokes me during sex.

Are any bottoms into getting slapped or punched while being fucked....almost like rape? If so, does anyone know any good websites that have clips of guys getting raped and punched?

slapped and really rough, abusing, and degrading almost like rape, yes.. super hot. punching? not my thing