[Life In The Raw] Double Service

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Went over to a fuck buddy's place last night, I got there and his buddy was bound and kneeling in the corner, hooded and wearing rubber chaps. My fuck buddy undressed and got on his knees and started sniffing my crotch, he had his buddy sniff me. They said they loved the way I smelled down there, my buddy took my dick into his mouth for a bit, but i wasn't interested in getting blown, I picked him up and threw him on the bed, and dove into his sweet boyhole, licking, probing with my tongue.

I slammed my dick inside his hole, earlier in the day, he told me he wanted it rough, he wanted to be fucked hard. I was more than ready to deliver on his cute little ass. I held him down and slammed my hole into him, then I had him flip over, I continued to nail him.

He asked me to pull out so his buddy to taste his ass on my cock, I did. His buddy sucked my cock, and I went back to fucking my buddy. At one point, i pull out, and he is sucking my dick, now tasting his own hole on my cock, while his buddy ate his hole out, my buddy got on my dick and rode me, then I flipped him over and fucked him.

I pulled out, he told me his ass felt like it was on fire. I sat in his rimchair, and his buddy sniffed then tongue fucked my hole, while my buddy and I made out, and he sucked my cock.

THAT FELT AMAZING!!

When my buddy's hole cooled down a bit, I laid him back on the bed, got back in his cunt, and I nailed him hard, we kissed, I told him that i was going to poz his cunt, infect his hole and make him mine.

He was in a daze, he was loving it.

"Charge up my cunt, no, it's YOUR cunt, charge it up!!!"

I unloaded a huge load in his ass, just what I had needed all day, he sat in the rim chair, and his buddy sniffed his cum filled ass. Then gave me a ride home... my buddy had his pants down the entire time, and my finger was in his cummy and fucked, puffy hole.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.