[SFVersCumBoy] A night of cock and cum

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Whew... my old computer was giving me fits and not cooperating at all...now I have a brand new laptop and it is time to catch up!

So, a bit of some action that has happened recently...

A couple of weeks ago my husband and I went out to one of my favorite late night action bars. After we had our cocktails, I headed out back to see who or what I could find.

All around the room there were cocks being sucked, stroked and in a coupe of instances even being pounded into willing holes.

I walked into the crowd and started to scope out the meat.

Three hot guys were in a semi circle, all with cocks out and a willing sucker on his knees.

I recall that they were all blonde, but the best part was that they looked like either college frat brothers, or maybe teammates from their college football team...all built, hot and hung.

As I stepped closer, the cocksucker knew me and beckoned for me to join/take over some of the cocks. Well, no need to ask me twice.

I got right in there and started on the closest cock.

Thick, cut and I would guess a good 8.5 inches of hot young stud meat. I started to deep throat and work all that I could into my mouth.

Now, as I said there were three, so while I was getting this one all primed and pumped the other two guys were stroking and being handled by others.

After a coupe of minutes, my blonde frat guy handed me over to his friend and told them to let me suck his cock for a bit.

Ah, the joys of being on your knees with three hung cocks hovering over you...

I took the second cock, and he was equally well hung, and had some hot bouncing balls that I enjoyed feeling with my extra hand. After a couple of minutes on him, it was time for another.

As I was down there, with mouth full of another cock I heard the others commenting - "he is good" and "can't wait to cum".

When the first guy was close to cumming he pulled me over and let me know it was going to be a big load and to get ready. I opened my mouth to give my access...

Well, sometimes the best plans need some tweaking - he shot a load alright, but it was thick and large enought that some hit my cheeks and mouth.

Now, you all know that I do NOT mind that at all.

Not waiting to waste a second, I went back to another of the frat guys and sucked his cock a few more times - yes, with the first load still on my lips and on my face. That was just enough, because now it was time for cock #2 to unload.

Seeing his buddy's load still glistening on my face might have given him a clue, because he did not even try for the mouth, he just let his load fly at my face and land where it would.

Fuck, that was hot!

Well, the third guy was a bit more shy about shooting, but he was also grinning as he watched his buddies loads start to run into my beard. I leaned back and let another load join.

Then they helped me to my feet and I started to make my way back to my husband.

Well, suddenly there is a wall of hairy bear in front of me...and I am not kidding...he must have been about 6 foot 4, a good 275 pounds of muscle and HAIRY. He was standing near a woman that has seen my face and the loads being added.

She politely said that her friend "Harry" needed attention. Well, I was so high on cum, that even a female did not distract me and I said sure.

Harry undid his pants and pulled out a thick pierced cock.

I know that some men are scared to death of a pierced cock, but I am not one...and I told him to get ready.

I leaned right over and swallowed every inch. He may not have been expecting it because he did get instantly rock hard.

Not being too shy when it comes to public cock, I was having a bit of fun swallowing this man's cock while his girlfriend was adding some commentary. I don't know if she really expected me to follow orders, but she was asking to see me take it all, so we moved a bit and I let his cock come out and then swallowed him back to the balls.

After a few minutes of it, I stood up just to get some air and say hello to the guy standing next to me - he had been there the whole time and I thought he may be with the guy and girl.

Yep, as I asked if he needed to be sucked, his reply was "that was my husband's cock in your mouth".

So, of course I had to say "Thank you, my husband appreciates you sharing it with me" and we all laughed.

Later when we were all outside, I picked up that they were all together - not sure if it was as friends with benefits or a bisexual triad...either way, it was a memorable night.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.