[Spreading My Legs] HEY JUDE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Still horny when I got home from the piss party I jumped online and started looking for some way to get off. I had been chatting with Jude a few times recently and but we had never hooked up. It seems like he was free most of the time when I was at work but we had exchanged some pics and promised to get together some weekend.

Mid-afternoon I see that he has jumped online too so I hit him up. He says he is looking to get fucked but needs to get home and clean up first. Jude has his own lawn service and was out working. I tell him to hit me back with his address when he is ready.

An hour later he sends me a message with his address. He lives about two miles from me so I tell him that I will be there in a few. We he opens the door to his two story house I immediately recognize him from one of the bars here in town. Bar gossip was that he had been in jail for awhile on some drug related (pot) charges and had just gotten out a few months ago. He is very nice looking with a scruff of a goatee, 6', 175, with dark hair and beautiful eyes.

He leads me upstairs to his bedroom saying that he has a roommate but he is gone. I enter his bedroom/office and we start stripping down. He has laid out some hand towels, lube and a condom on the nightstand. I lay him back on the bed and start sucking his dick. He starts to get hard as my hands reach under and grab his ass cheeks. I end up in a 69 position with him sucking my cock as well.

Wanting to taste his hairy hole, I roll him over on his stomach and start licking down the crack of his ass till I hit his pucker. He lifts his ass up a bit and I spread his cheeks and start tongue fucking his hole. Jude has an incredibly round little ass with just enough hair covering it. I suck and lick at is hole while stroking my dick to it's full length.

I rise and lay my cock into his crack and grind for a bit. Jude tells me that it feels great and he needs a good fucking. I reach back and grab the lube and squirt some on my hard-on and on his hole. He makes no mention of the condom which is a good sign. Slowly I put the head of my raw drippy cock against his hole and start to push inside. His hole is tight but with a little pressure I force my way past the outside ring and am soon buried deep inside him. I place my hands on Jude's shoulder and hold him down to the bed as I pound his arched-out ass. I can only fantasize about how maybe that was the way his was fucked in jail (probably not but the scene runs through my mind) by another prisoner.

The positioning was getting to my knees, so I pull him to the edge of the bed with my cock still inside him. I can stand now and pound him good. I reach under and feel that his dick has lengthened out to eight inches. He tells me to fuck him harder as he starts jacking his cock. My nuts are churning and suddenly he says "I'm cumming." Those words send me over the edge as well and soon I am dumping my seed into his guts as well. I collapse on top of him and linger in his ass for a minute making sure he gets all my cum. I rise and slowly start pulling out of his still tight hole.

Jude grabs the towels on the nightstand as I notice the huge cumload he has shot all over his bedspread. We make small talk as we dress and I am out the door a few minutes later. I can imagine that he went back upstairs and put the condom away for another time with my load deeply up his ass.

533f61ff2c62483a5ee9be8bf9811964_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Jude's cock

b207952c7ad7a782b18a5fdc0bce7509_3%255B1%255D.jpg

Jude's chest

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.