[Spreading My Legs] MIGUEL AT BOOKSTORE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I first met Miguel at the adult bookstore in town a few years ago. He is a hispanic guy, 40 years old, 5'10", 175, with two great holes. I have seen him there go from booth to booth collecting cumloads in his ass. I would wait until he had collected a few loads before going into a booth with him. He always strips down completely and give me some amazing head before turning around and presenting his ass for me to felch and then reload him with my cum.

I hadn't seen him there in quite sometime so wasn't sure what ever became of him. Then one day I got him up by him on adam4adam. Once he unlocked his private pictures I immediately recognized him. He has a partner so doesn't get to the bookstore that often anymore. We have kept in touch the last month or two and he said he would let me know when he is able to get over there again.

He emails me last Wednesday morning and tells me that he can be at the bookstore on Thursday evening. We set a time and I agree to meet him after work. We keep in constant touch all day and I tell him to collect as much cum as he can for me. The work day couldn't go by fast enough for me as I kept thinking about his wonderful hole. He tells me that he is at the bookstore about an hour before I get off work.

My cock was rock hard as I walked into the bookstore and back to the arcade. I didn't see him but that was good since I knew he was probably getting his fuckhole loaded in one of the booths. I walked around a bit and waited. In about ten minutes he came back down the hallway I was at and stands against the wall in the back corner. I walked up and pinch his nipple and tell him I am ready to fuck him. He smiles and leads me down the hallway to the last booth.

We enter and he puts his card in and the movie starts. He sits on the bench as I undo my pants and push down my underwear. He takes off his shirt showing off his hairy chest and slowly starts sucking my cock. As my dick grows his his mouth, he leans forward and starts untying his shoes and taking them off. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a bottle of poppers and then takes his pants completely off. He is totally naked, as usual, in the booth. I grab his head and facefuck him a bit.

Miguel stands and turns around pushing his ass out for me. I kneel behind him and start licking his wet hole. I can taste some cum around his pucker. I push my tongue further up his ass as he hits the popper bottle. I tell him to push and suddenly feel the load(s) flood my mouth. I lick and clean up his hole. My dick was rock hard not knowing whose cum I was sucking out of his ass.

5f0d5ca9781875d75cec708619da3d1b_2%5B1%5D.jpg

Miguel's hole

I stand and line up cockhead up against his spit-shined hole and enter him in one thrust. He takes another hit of poppers and passes them back to me. I take a huge hit as he reaches around and pulls my cock out and then reinserts it again. I start to fuck him hard and can hear his sloppy hole as I pound him. I ask him how loads he had collected so far and he says three. I can still taste the cumloads on my lips and fuck harder. Miguel spreads his legs farther and bends over farther and tells me to cum inside him.

4218449aa0f75c5a475036614413c584_4%5B1%5D+-+Copy.jpg

Miguels' chest

a6da005434e7f724ae0ef2a4e57b4d6f_2%5B1%5D.jpg

f40c6f40d3f161f6e14457b9fc34585a_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Miguels' hard cock

A few more thrusts and I add cumload four to his hole. His hole grips my cock as I slowly pull out until I hear the plop sound. I kneel and lick his puckered hole and taste my own load. Standing Up, I turn him around and kiss him. Pulling up my jeans, I slap him on the ass and tell him to let mke know when he can get away from his partner again!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.