[Sperm Pig] Sauna Buttfuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yup- got fucked in the sauna at the gym on Friday.

This guy and I have flirted with each other online for over a year and played “grab-cock” more than once in the steam room at the gym.

He is partnered and a bit of a pig, but he also struggles with trying to be good. It’s so adorable when guys do that!

I’ve been trying to get this guy to breed me for quite some time, but the gym was always too busy for it. And he would never agree to cum to my place, even though he lives close by.

Well, Friday it was nice outside, so the gym was virtually empty. We made eye contact in the showers and I knew it was on.

We only had to wait long enough for a straggler or two to clear out, then it was just us in the sauna, stroking our cocks.

“You need to shove that cock in my ass. Now.” I told him point blank.

“Fuuuuuck. I don’t know… I mean, I think your ass is hot…..”

“Dude, we’ve been talking about this for a year. You’re on BBRT. You like bareback. I like bareback. I want your cum in my ass. We’re alone. Lets donut already.”

Then I stood up, held my towel in front of my erection, and set my ass right in front of him.

He stood up and starts running his cock along my crack. I spit on my hand and lubed my hole. Then I spit again and lubed his cock.

Then without further ado, his 7 inches was all the way up inside me and his hands were on my hips.

He was definitely turned on by the scene. Being naughty in public, fucking raw, cheating in his bf.

I got like a minute of hard thrusting, then he gasped and shuddered a bit. And his cock started throbbing inside me.

Once his orgasm subsided, I told him to sit. We moved as one, him still hard inside me as we sat on the bench.

Squatting, I rode his cock deeper into my cumlubed ass- and within like 10 seconds, I shot a fountain of jizz onto the rubber floor mats.

Then I licked the last couple drops from my hand, and stood up. His cock slid free and we were done. No interruptions.

We kind of grinned at each other. “About time,” I told him.

“Yeah. We need to do this again sometime,” he chuckled. Then we ht the showers.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.