[2 Pigs] nyc bare cuddlefuck seattle part three

AnonStory

So I’ve told you about my romps at the Seattle nude beach. But that’s not all the fun I had in Seattle, not by a long shot. I fucked three amazing asses, had one totally lame flipfuck, and one night of fun at Club Z.

I’ll start with the most amazing fuck. I am still in touch with this guy, and all we talk about is hooking up again, me dreaming of his ass and him wishing (or so he says) for my cock, almost to the point where I’m ready to get on a plane to Seattle just to have him again.

He hit me up online, on one of my explicitly-bareback profiles. He was 30, short, great shape, super cute, His profile said he was just “checking things out” and that he loved cuddling. Oh, and it also said safe-sex only.

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before, but I love cuddling. Especially with a shorter guy. There’s something about lying in bed with my arms wrapped around a small guy that just feels so fucking awesome. So when I saw he was into cuddling, I wanted him so bad.

I’m going to call him Bobby. Here’s our conversation [unedited]. He first hit me up but I didn’t answer him until the next day, and then he wrote me back that night.

Bobby: “Just wanted to tell ya im only looking for hung uncut boys for bare sex, im a btm and love uncut tops, for on going fun, if that interests you msg me back”

Me: “hey man, definitely interests me. I'm in capitol hill…”

THAT EVENING:

Bobby: “also im only a bottom, and prefer bare sex if your clean and ddf. then its play time!! i want it with precum for lube and all night”

Me: “eating ass is one of my favorite things --- spit & precum for lube is hot”

Bobby: “hey hey glad u msg me back whats going”

Me: “i'm really in the mood for making out, cuddling -- and bb fucking of course too”

Bobby: “love making out and cuddle are on the top of my list!! bb fucking is 2nd”

Me: “I love to fall asleep with my arms wrapped around my bottom boy, feeling his body safe against mine”

Bobby: “awwwwwwwwwwwwww im gonna melt in your arms big time”

Me: “want to come over?”

Bobby: “cool how long could i stay all night? do u cuddle with your cock on my ass?”

Me: “was hoping you could stay all night . . . . Love to cuddle and fall asleep with my cock nestled between your cheeks.... Sometimes when I wake up, it gets hard and might find its way inside....”

Bobby: “i'll just take it as a compliment if u wake up hard and u end up inside me”

Me: “ :) i think you should come over!”

Bobby: “oh and if u wake up hard just try not to wake me sliding in if u do”

Me: “that's so hot. I'll just spit in my hand and quietly wet my cock . . . “

Bobby: “promise me u will be awake till i get there, and then we just get to bed”

Me: “i'll be here if you promise me you'll be here. I once waited hours for a guy who never came and it sucked!”

Bobby: “im not some loser i'll be there around 3am, just wait for me and we will cuddle”

And that’s just how it went down. He came over really late, and we spent the rest of the night kissing, cuddling, and fucking. He had the most amazing ass, it fit my cock perfectly with just spit for lube, and I blew two loads inside, one early on and then another after we’d fallen asleep, him in my arms, and I woke up with my cock pressed up against his ass…. It was the most intense feeling as I was starting to cum; he felt my body stiffen, and he thrust back at me, to get me inside as deep as possible, and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him even closer.

When he came, shooting all over his flat stomach, I made sure to lick up every drop.

If I were to rate my fucks, this would be a 9.5. Definitely one of the best ever. There was something so perfect about him, about how my cock felt in his ass, about how he wanted me, my cock and cum, deep inside him.

As I mentioned, we’ve kept in touch. Here are some of our messages since then:

Bobby: “hey u still in seattle?”

Me: “no, back in NYC. Wish I were fucking you tonite tho! You are so hot. Have you had anyone fuck you since me?”

Bobby: “aww well, wish u where here fucking me again, thanks your hot too, and loved having you uncut in me, nope have not had anyone since you :(

Me: “I'm surprised -- you're so hot, and your ass is so sweet, I'd have thought you'd be getting jizzed all the time!”

Bobby: “haha well thanks, but no, im picky and my ass doesnt see much action at all, if im lucky”

Me: “wow, i feel even more flattered now! your profile sez ‘safe only’ -- did you go bare just for my cock? that was really hot”

Bobby: “yes, bare for you, im always safe”

Bobby: “i miss your uncut dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i could have had you more then 1 time, i would have liked to, you need to visit seattle soon just for me”

Me: “hey man!! you know I was thinking of you too --- loved falling asleep with you, my cock pushed up against your ass. And waking up and fucking in the morning. That was so hot. Your ass really knows how to pull the cum out of my cock!”

Bobby: “awesome!!! u know i loved it and loved feeling your cock on my ass as well it sliding in me too, i love uncut and your was the BEST and i'll never forget you ever.... im glad my ass loved your cock cause it know its a good cock”

Bobby: “hey man”

Me: “hey handsome! how's my favorite ass?!”

Bobby: “I'm good just missing my fav huge uncut ever! How you been doing?”

Me: “dude, I've been thinking about you too! almost ready to come back to Seattle just so I can breed you again!”

Bobby: “awesome, i really loved your uncut dick so much i just cant ever imagine getting it again it was that good”5486372999613260578-5638384044871584888?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.