[Life In The Raw] I love my reputation

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

"You were recommended by a buddy on here, we are staying at the chamberlain suites in weho, the bottom needs his ass fucked and seeded"

That was the message sent to me on BBRT by a very sexy muscle couple, I told them I could be right over. They gave me their room number, and I was there in 5 minutes, the bottom was still in the bathroom, so I grabbed the tops crotch, i got on my knees and began to suck his thick huge dick.

"Damn, you have one talented mouth" he said. "Yeah, keep sucking my dick."

I kept inhaling his massive cock while his boy was in the shower, then i got to sucking on his balls, but when I started to lick and suck on his perineum THAT really set him off, he grabbed my head, shoved his dick down my throat and shot his huge muscle daddy load deep down my throat, he sat down and collected himself, and a few minutes later his boy walked out, a tall and hunky country boy with a sexy southern farm drawl. I had him on all fours on the couch and i face was buried in his hole.

I was so hot from all that and my dick was rock hard, I spit on his hole, and slid my dick into his muscled mancunt.

I held his muscled ass and began to pound him, nailing him deep.

he told me what a slut he his, that he loves to take loads while his daddy watches him,

that his hole is made to be used to take dick and cum.

I pulled out and ate his hole some more, then shoved my dick back into him.

I was getting close, and told told him to tell me what he wanted.

"I want you to shoot your babies from that black dick into my bareback cunt, I want to walk around smelling like sex and your load leaking from my hole, breed me so everyone knows what I slut I am when they smell me, give me that cum"

I fired off a load in his ass.

"Holy fuck daddy!!!" he exclaimed. "I cant fucking feel him blasting inside me."

I fired off a few jets of semen, and then I pulled out.

The top went to the shower to clean up, but gave me a kiss before he went.

I thanked the bottom, told him I need to get off like that, and I left to go home.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.