[BikeGuy13] Discount

Feeder

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

So, when I went to that leather event, where I had some dirty dirty sex, I also hit the vendor mart.

Leather is great, but pretty pricey, and how many times can I wear chaps and what would I really do with paddle and whips? I mean - really? You add up all the time you use it over the years and wood / leather to skin, you're still looking at 60 minutes (not counting the in between swats) of use. That's a lot per hit.

Whether they're all good or not, I already have a harness, vest, pants and gloves. I might be able to use a good pair of boots or something, but I wasn't looking to spend a few hundred dollars while I was really there to get laid.

But I have seen things from Ft. Troff or Nasty Pig that I thought I wanted. Briefs with something missing. They are more substantial than jockstraps and well, I have a half a dozen of those anyways.

I did find what I was looking for, but I can't say they represented well in real life as they do on a website. Hell -- what the fuck does?

However, next to those I found something similar but what I consider much better. Longer type under the uniform football pants.....

photo-2.JPG

....with something missing.....

photo.JPG

Now, I did try them on at the vendor fair. There are no true dressing rooms, only a screen one might buy at Pier 1 in a corner. The Shop Keep took me there and did his business. I slipped off my 501s and put on the undergarment. I liked the fit and he said they looked good, but if I wanted a mirror, there was one on the other side of the room.

Modesty was out the door at this point, so I walked across the room and looked. If anyone noticed, they said nothing - no hoots, no hollers, but no boos or retching either, so all seemed well.

I went to go change out of them and the shop keep was back near there. I took off the pants and that is when he saw what I was packing up front.

I know I have big nuts, I've been told this repeatedly. The thick chrome cockring that went around that and my shaft accentuated that I already was sporting. He took note.

The man was not my type. More effeminate than I'd like, but not girly. He asked if he could feel them. I said nothing, but took a stance for him to get a feel. He felt them.....for a bit. I'd be lying if I said my cock didn't start to respond - but it was mostly due to the environment where it was happening than the man himself.

Then he felt the shaft for good measure. I finished dressing.

When I checked out, he gave me 20% off on the item. Hey, it was $4 !!! Worth a feel.

Another guy checking out asked why I got 20% off. I probably should have kept my mouth shut, but I said, "because I let him feel me up".

Worth it!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.