Arab Str8 Wants A Sucker/Fucker

mascbottom

I got a reply from a CL ad,the guy is Arab, his reply title was "I wanna Fuck You Crazy" then inside the email he said he was looking for a guy to give him head, this is his dick..post-25879-140864344847_thumb.jpg OMFG, and he is pretty cute, he is a professional. So he said don't bother emailing him. call him, I did and left a message, so now he is wanting me to keep calling he doesn't answer and wants to "hear my voice".. I'm not into the leaving a message thing so he can get aroused by my voice lol. So what is your advice, funny I can give advice but when it comes to this I am stuck. I told him it would be better to hear my voice in person & got a blank email back. So he could be 1..a fake, or 2. shy and it might take time or 3. someone who gets off on phone-sex..BORING!

What would you do?

Sounds like a game player (and pic is likely of someone else if that is the case), or he is just into the fantasy and not ready to make it "real". Quit wasting your time, find another guy to play with. If you want, send him one last email telling him you want to actually meet or you're moving on to a new playmate. Anything more than that is just wasting your time and effort.

/my 2 cents

personally, i'm offended by the presumption that gay men exist for the guilty pleasure of straight men.

second, if you're truly straight you're not trolling craigslist looking for male sex partners.

third, if arrangements to meet have not at least begun by the second email, it's not gonna happen. you're being played by a guy who is beating off to the idea of being served by a fag and who has no intention of following through.