[Sperm Pig] Hot Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Man, I needed that!

Last night a nice, piggy lad came over and bred me twice. Boy did he breed me! My ass was so full of cum when he finished.

I chatted with him on BBrT earlier in the day. We would both be free after about 7 pm, so we exchanged numbers and agreed to text.

Usually I take “let’s do it later” hookups with a grain of salt— figuring most of the time they’ll blow me off.

But he didn’t.

He texted… I invited.

He arrived and he was pretty damn sexy. A bit shorter than me, but he had one of those skinny, tight bodies. Like a skate punk. But with fur.

We started kissing immediately, then went to my bedroom. I sucked. He sucked. He pushed me on my stomach and tongue-fucked my hole.

Then, he slathered his spit on his cock and started to enter me.

“You’re gonna fuck me without lube?” I asked.

“I just want to tease your hole a little.”

Yeah. Tease.

It slid all the way home and he started pounding me. A dirty spit fuck. With filthy breeding talk whispered in my ear.

It was clear from the get-go that this guy knew his way around a bedroom and had TONS of experience. And was a dirty motherfucker to boot!

I eventually ended up on my back for the grand finale. He sped up, told me to beg for his load (which I did), and then he parked his cock in me. I felt a big throb, and he said, “There ya go. Now you have my DNA, you fuckin slut!”

He was still hard so he fucked me while I jacked. we both commented on how fucking cumsloppy my hole was and I shot all over my chest.

He scooped some up and put it on his cock and fucked me some more.

Eventually we separated and lounged on my bed for awhile, just chatting about our days. And our sexual proclivities.

I asked if he might have another load. He said he might.

I arched my back and put my ass in the air. He growled, got behind me and started trying to felch his load out.

In a minute he was boned again and I whimpered for him to fuck me again.

He did. But only after attacking my cock with his mouth.

More spit, a little lube, and this time we ended up with me on my stomach and him humping away on my hole. I felt every throb of his cock as he unloaded again.

I had him lay fully on top of me while I milked him with my hole. He loved my “skills” in that department and we stayed that way for probably 10 minutes, his low hangers resting on mine.

The final pullout made a deliciously wet “plop” noise.

We both had such a good time that we agreed to do it again. With him promising to use my ass as a urinal next time.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.