[2 Pigs] nyc four random observations and one dull blowjob

AnonStory

Yeah, not the most enticing blog title is it? But hey it’s mid-week, it’s a blah time.

Random observation #1: So I have a straight co-worker who I’ve worked with for a long time. We’ve become pretty good friends and we share a lot of our hook-up adventures with each other. He’s one of those straight guys who likes to hear about my gay sex stories even as he professes distaste for the activities. Like most straight guys I think he’s fascinated and maybe a bit jealous of the ease with which gay guys can find sex. I love to hear him talk about his hook-ups because he’s hot and it turns me on when he says he got a blowjob and the girl swallowed or when he fucked some girl raw.

We haven’t quite gotten to the level of frankness that Mindtrip has with his trainer [which reminds me – Matt told me he seduced his trainer! Now *that’s* a story he needs to blog!], but we do share a lot. He knows I’m a whore when I travel. And he gets a huge kick out of it when I sneak away from the office for a quick fuck. One time I was equivocating, and he was like, “WTF dude, go for it!”

I don’t remember how it came up, but I told him the phrase “pump ‘n’ dump” which he loved. Now he uses it all the time, like, “did you P&D last night?” So last week he texted me in the morning, “I’ll be a few minutes late P&D.” Turns out he stopped off to fuck some girl on the way to work. I got a big kick out of that.

Random observation #2: Really funny story from a friend: “So I was getting fucked last night and the dude pulls out and he’s wearing a condom so I’m like yeah blow in my ass. Motherfucker gets down to my hole and starts blowing air in there. I was like what the fuck lol.”

Random observation #3: I got a text from Catcher in the Raw on February 28: “Just took six loads at bath house!” I asked if any were poz. “Two guys for sure, the others I dunno.” So hot!

Random observation #4: I got this text and forwarded it to my email, but now I don’t remember who it was from: “I want to kiss you and let you cum inside of me.” Well, whoever it was from, I like it.

The so-so blowjob: Was super horny one morning a few weeks ago, went online to see what I could find. Got hit up by a totally hot 20-something slut bottom. He said he was taking loads, and promised me a cummy hole. Said he knew a guy who could breed him before I got there. Perfect. Told the bf I was off to the gym and headed out. The guy had told me to text when I got off the subway, which I did.

No response. Then I started to remember that the address he gave me was sort of familiar, and I think he was the same guy that once turned me away when I came to breed him about 2 years ago. He opened the door, I went in, then he turned and said something like “I’m sorry this isn’t going to work out.” At the time I was sort of pissed because I couldn’t figure out what it was; it’s not like I look any different than my pics or I’ve gained a ton of weight or something.

Anyway, I hung out a bit and finally he texted back. But he was like “I’m not ready,” still has to shower. Which was annoying – he knew I was coming at exactly that time to fuck him so why wasn’t he ready, and what happened to the person who was going to fuck him before me and leave his hole nice and cummy.

Partly because he annoyed me, and partly because I think he was the guy who sent me away before, I said I couldn’t wait and started to go back to the subway. Then he texted me back, “Come over for a blowjob at least.”

At first I wasn’t going to, but then I thought, “he is pretty hot, what the hell, why not?” So I asked, “you swallow?” and he replied, “of course!”

So I headed over. On the way I walked past this hot jock who was about to get on some travel bus parked on 57th Street. He was standing there smoking a Red before boarding, and he was chaining that fucker, deep hot drags, which got me ever more horned up.

hotsmoker2.jpg

Anyway, then I got to the cocksucker’s place. I’m pretty sure it was the same guy from before. This time he let me in, took me to the bedroom, copped a feel, I dropped trou, laid back on the bed, and he started sucking. Not the best blowjob I’ve ever had. When I got close I could just tell he wasn’t going to swallow, which sucked. When I started getting close, he asked me if I would shoot on his ass, and I said sure, so he turned over (he was naked) (and fuck what a hot ass it was! Wish I’d been fucking it!) and I shot a Denver-sized load all over his sweet hole. It was a lot of cum so I told him to hand me his iphone so I could take a photo for him (which he never thanked me for). Then I pulled up my pants and left.5486372999613260578-52323731427935655?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.