Hot poz daddy at bar.

cumhungrymo

Visiting St. Louis and went to a leather bear club with a friend. One of the guys who works there started eyeing me and eventually I saw him in the bathroom. It was a slow night so I sucked his cock for a few minutes, but that was it. He slipped me his number and I also found his profile on bbrt. Poz top into bears like me. Called him and went to his house on his night off. I sucked his thick 7.5" cock for a bit then he rimmed my hole. Next thing I knew he was slapping my bare hole with his raw cock and asking me if I wanted his poz cock and dirty seed in my hole. We had gotten high and I had been drinking and was as horny as a son of a bitch. He slid that cock into my bare neg hole and blew his first of about 12 loads in my neg hole as I begged him to give me his babies and knock up my hole with his hiv seed. Was crazy hot. My hole was leaking cum and he felched it out several times. I'm not sure how big many of the loads were, but he kept having orgasms and by the cum in my hole I could tell this guy is superman. Amazing.

Next thing I know, it's a week later and I went over for some more poz seed. This time he came in me about 5 times all while I was begging for his aids cum. Hoping to add some of his charged up friends to the hook up next time and take several more dirty loads.

• 2 weeks later...

So fucked again last night. Sucked his dick, he rimmed me, shot about 8 loads in me as I begged for his poz cock and aids babies. Trying to figure out where i can load videos and protect with password so who I approve can see. There is a lot of face time so I don't want them totally public.

• 2 weeks later...
So fucked again last night. Sucked his dick, he rimmed me, shot about 8 loads in me as I begged for his poz cock and aids babies. Trying to figure out where i can load videos and protect with password so who I approve can see. There is a lot of face time so I don't want them totally public.

You can post vids privately on xtube - and then share the password with whomever you choose.

• 3 weeks later...

Its wild knowing you have charged loads deep in your gut and wondering if they ever will take. Did your take? It is weird how some guys will infect with the first knowing charged load in their ass and others take much longer. Hope your still taking wild seeds deep into you.