[Sperm Pig] The Disappearing Condom

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This past Sunday was “Big 10 Sunday”. Meaning my buddy with the 10 inch cock had made arrangements to come over and fuck me.

Notice I didn’t say “breed me”.

Big 10 and I had been fucking raw for a long time, but some recent changes in his life had him go back to covered sex. A bummer, to be sure, but hey. That’s his choice.

I will say the thought depressed me to no end— I can’t think of a greater sexual thrill than feeling him unleash his spunk well up inside my colon.

But fuck. The dude has 10 inches! So, if he wants to fuck covered, so be it. I’ll still take the feeling of all that meat sliding into me.

I sucked him and got him revved up and then he pulled out the Magnum condom.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a condom unrolled that far before, or stretched so tight on a cock.

With some struggle (he *is* 7” around at the thickest point) I squatted down on him and took him to the hilt.

Then we fucked in our usual myriad of positions (riding, back, T, side, stomach, doggy). But the condom wasn’t doing it for either of us. It really cuts his sensation, and the latex just never wants to slide well in my ass, regardless of the amount of lube.

As he was drilling me doggy style (and I was in heaven with how hard and deep he was going), I said, “You aren’t going to cum, are you?”

“No. But that’s ok. I can always pul out and cum on you or something,” he said despondently.

We took a slight break then, so I could catch my breath. We ditched the condom so I could suck him some more. We talked about some recent fucks and I worked his nips until he was at full mast again.

“You ready to fuck me some more? Cuz I need you to fuck the cum out of my balls,” I told him.

“Yeah,” he said. “But fuck it, I want it raw.”

He did NOT have to tell me twice and I didn’t give him time to change his mind.

I lubed up his monster, and quickly sat on it hard. Popping his head up inside my colon.

This prompted a deep groan from him, so I started to ride him with ferocity. Every out stroke I clenched my ass so I could make his shaft feel good.

Every thrust popped his head past my second ring, which drove us both wild.

Normally, Big 10 has so much cock and I need poppers so much to take it that I can’t stay hard. But riding always makes me bone up. And riding him raw, after he told me that he was only fucking covered from now on made it *extra* hot.

I was jacking my cock furiously and impaling myself on him which was basically sending electric shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. And as I watched his face, I could tell he was getting close. Well, that and by the sheet hardness of his erection.

“God this feels so good! You gonna cum for me? Cum in my guts?? Do it!” I begged. “Please?”

He grabbed my hips and moaned loudly. And I knew he was dumping his nuts into me. I shot my load up to his chin seconds later.

Afterward (after a long, slow pullout) we lay on my bed recovering.

“We shouldn’t have done that,” he said. “But the fucking condoms just decrease sensation so much.”

“Yeah, plus we’ve been fucking raw for years. It’s hard to go back once you start down this pat,.” I told him.

“Well… Sure. But I’m really trying to be good and health conscious and stuff.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t. And I gotta be honest here. It just wouldn’t be the same without feeling you cum deep in me.”

I doubt we’ll ever use a condom again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.