Chicago Breeding Sessions in Logan Square

Hello, a lot of you have seen my threads before about gang bang breeding sessions I would do at hotels/bath houses and due to schedule conflicts a lot of you couldn't attend, or couldn't afford the bath house. Well great news, Now I am able to host in Logan Square for one on one breeding sessions with bottoms interested in finally laying the ground work to have their own gang bang set up. About me, I'm a very strict Dom Hairy Chub Bear who likes bottoms who know their place, and enjoy pushing their limits to the max, and stretching their hole out around my thick cock with a 2 gauge PA, a long with all the other cocks I will get lined up to unload in their ass. If this sounds like something you'd like, feel free to message me here, or on bbrt at ChicagoMasterB I have a lot of flexibility m-f for some amazing sexual sessions, as well as most weekends with a day notice to not go to my weekend home.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...