he removed the condom di not know

I met this guy at the bar several years ago. At this point in my life I had never been with another guy but wanted to . As the bar closed and asked me and a few others to walk down to his bar for a few after hour drinks . We went down their and just sat their and had a few more drinks and talked. This one girl was talking about how she was bi and asked me if I was gay or bi I told her I was curious but have never acted on it. She asked me why and I told her I was afraid what the other guy I ended up doing it would think. She said who cares what the other guy thinks if he is in bed with you he is either gay or bi himself. We talked for awhile and I started to think I am not as weird as I think. Pretty much everyone left and I had to take a piss. I asked the guy who asked us all down ware the bathroom was at he said I had to go up stairs and give him a min and he would show me . We walked up stairs and into the bathroom. As I am pissing at the urinal he looks over and says that's nice. At first I am shocked but turned off right away. So I look over and him and say yours is nice to. HE said he heard me talking about how I was curious and asked me if I wanted to go to his house. And I told him I did. As we get to his house he go right to the bed room and sit on the bed he sits next to me and starts to rub my leg going higher ever time. I unbutton my pants and I could not stand it anymore I was so turned on. HE leans over and we start to makeout. Before I know it we are both naked and he says he wants to rim me. I had no idea what it was that time but it was nice. HE then asked me if I want to fuck him or him do me . I said he could do me. After usnig his fingers and lubing me up he askes me if I wanted a rubber or not for the first time I said yes. He plays with my ass and slides in his cock. At first it hurt like hell but then started to feel good. After a few min he asked me if I wanted him to cum in me and I was like hell yes I went this far. It was the best sex I ever had even better then sex with a girl.

Edited by liketodress2

The way you tell this story it sounds as though he didn't even put a rubber on at all. Also a nice question "askes me if I wanted a rubber or not for the first time" and all you say is yes. Hum, Yes to what? haha

Man even though this is short, you can tell a very good story. You may want to expand this story and post it in the bareback story section of the forums.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

He sounds a lot like me. I deliberately ask ambivalent questions like that so I can proceed as I want. That you didn't say "condom please" left it open to him to go bare; I would too. Granted, you were probably drunk and he was taking advantage of you (I do the same thing, especially with vulnerable younger guys who are straight or bi). That he said "can I cum in u" was the other tip he went bare. Even with a condom on guys don't ask that. And frankly I never ask it...I just cum inside the guy. It was your first time so you wouldn't know the difference between safe and bare. Chalk it up to experience mate!