Poppers and cocksucking at the bar

Throattopman

Went out to a bar that has a back room Saturday night. Sometimes it's hit or miss (lots of groups of "tourists" standing around being loud) but Saturday it was crowded and very horny.

I had a couple of drinks and wandered toward the back. There's a bench in the back and this guy who had been cruising me at the bar (not my type) was sitting on some other guy's dick getting fucked and drawing a crowd. He tried to grab my cock but I enjoyed watching. When he was done he got up and bent over, and one of the men in the crowd was there to shove a fresh cock up his hole.

There were a couple of guys in the crowd that got my attention -- both of them taking hits off their bottles of poppers while they watched. One of them got close to me and brushed his hand on my knee, so I moved his hand to my cock so he'd get the idea and grabbed one of his nipples with the other hand -- it was huge, sticking out of his shirt.

He got the idea right away and got down on his knees. I got out my own poppers (Jungle Juice black), put it under his nose, pinched a nostril shut and said "Breathe." He took a hit in both nostrils and got really horny. I put it back under his nose and said "Again" (I get off on feeding poppers) and by the time he was done he was flying. He dove onto my cock and took it all the way down his throat at once.

I fucked his throat hard and worked on his nipples, which just made him gag on my cock as he tried to take it even deeper. Great cocksucker. Every couple of minutes I'd hold the bottle under his nose and say "Breathe," which he did gladly. After a few minutes we had a crowd.

When I had enough I made him take one last hit of poppers and then took my first, deep into my lungs, grabbed the back of his head and fucked his throat for all it was worth. When I felt him gag for real I shot a huge load straight down his throat and held his head there so he was forced to take every drop. Fuckin explosive orgasm, and I heard the guys standing around saying "Take it," "Take it all," "Swallow that fuckin load" and such.

When it was over, i helped him up (he was still dizzy), patted him on the back briefly, put my drool-covered cock back in my jeans and went back to the bar.

Blow and go, totally anonymous, total top, lots of poppers -- just the way I like it. Only way it would have been better is if I had a cigar and one of those guys had been rawdogging his ass at the same time... I love getting my cock sucked by a guy who's taking a huge dick up his ass at the same time. But no complaints. Love using poppers to turn a cocksucker into a total cock whore.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...