[SFVersCumBoy] Married man unloads his nut down my throat

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

This week I opened my emails and found a note from a blog fan. He happens to be visiting with his spouse, but was hoping to feed me his 7 inches of cock.

This morning we decided to do it over lunch.

He told me he had fucked a load out of a young stud in the shower, but held his load for me to swallow! HOT.

When I got to the hotel, he walked in not long after and recognized me.

Well, he had only sent me a cock pic ( and tasty looking it was!), so I am sure my mouth dropped when I saw him stop by my chair.

He described himself as 6' 3" and he was indeed a tall, hot hunk of meat.

You know the type - he could be a lumberjack or water polo player with pale skin, muscular arms and long thick legs.

Any friends know that a tall guy will get my attention immediately would not be surprised that reaction my dick had.

When we got up to the room, he pulled me into a tight bear hug. Solid wall of muscle, chiseled jaw and hands that told me not only could he pick me up off the ground, but that he was going to be feeding me a hefty piece of meat.

His shirt came off - semi hairy, flat stomach and a trail of light hair that ran down to his semi hard cock and LOW hanging balls. And yes, those hands and that body did not lie...sitting on top of those furry nuts was a cock I could suck for hours.

With a grin on my face, I knelt down to taste that cock and those cum filled orbs.

After swallowing his cock into my mouth, I began using my tongue and lips. While that was going on, I pulled my hand up and cupped his balls.

Damn, they were heavy.

His mushroom head topped a rapidly growing shaft, and as it grew firmer and firmer I started to stroke it.

I also had to feel and taste his hairy ball sac.

I could literally only get one at a time into my mouth. Not to give up, I went from one to the other and back again.

After giving them both a full tongue bath I lifted them and licked that spot just behind them.

Now my cock was dripping my own precum.

I went back to his cock, and began to work it to a harder and firmer state.

Once he was at full mast I used my throat to pull more of him in...and was rewarded when the head slid past the back and slid down.

I let out a low moan of my own as his cock pulsed in my throat.

Once we established that he could plunge down my throat, he took over and gave me some hot face fucking. I concentrated on opening up my throat to let him go to town. And as I suspected, that was something he wanted and the shaft grew thicker along with his head swelling.

He pulled out and told me that he wanted to see my hole.

I stood up and stripped off my jeans, turned around and bent over.

Then he had me turn back around. I was leaking precum, grabbed my cock and had reached to grasp him...but, he said no and told me suck his cock.

I dropped back to my knees, and pulled his cock back into my throat.

Deep throat, using lips and tongue along with an occasional stroke... Soon his hips were bucking, and his cock was forced down my throat - and then it erupted!

Spurt upon spurt was causing his shaft to pulse and his head to swell in my throat.

Goddamn, I love having a guy unload deep and hard.

After the spasms died down, I reluctantly released his cock from my mouth. I milked the shaft to be sure none was wasted.

He asked if it was a big load, and I could only say "yes!". I knew he had saved it, and it was still sliding off my tongue as I stood up.

On the next trip, he may take my ass and mouth...I can't wait.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.