My fantasy fuck.. any young tops in So Florida can make it true?

41 y/o bottom. I have a fantasy to get bred hard and rough by a young, skinny, well hung sk8er boy. Ideally 18-25. Love the skinny sagger type boys. Love it rough. Lots of face and body kicking and stomping with your sk8 sneaks. Making me lick them clean as you spit on them. Then u make me your bottom bitch, ramming your hard cock deep in me. A group scene would be hot too. Holding my head to the ground with your sk8 kicks or sitting on my head on a sk8 board while your friends tag team my raw hole and cheer them on. Leave me covered in dirt, piss, spit and cum. Any to help me make this reality?

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

fetishpigbottom understands that young dudes fuck with intensity and purpose. my best fuck buddies are a couple of high school jocks. Each is an awesome top. When they get together, it is truly amazing.

And it seems these skinny skater boys have enormous and thick cocks. Had a smaller scale version of this become reality when I had this 20 yo local dude who used to buzz around town on his bmx bike. Struck up a convo and after about 3 months he stopped by my place to chill. He ended up suggesting that he wanted me to see him naked. I couldn't believe it. I slid my dick out and he let me jo looking at his smooth naked body. A few weeks later he said I could suck him. Well I wasted no time accepting that offer. Sucked him 3 times, swallowing each thick load. Though I was close to getting that dick in my ass but then he got a gf and had been scarce ever since. But he gave me a pair of his skater kicks as a momento.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...