[Sperm Pig] Highlights from my week of whoring...

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I had QUITE the week this past week. *The tally goes as follows:

1 load Monday

2 loads Tuesday

3 loads Wednesday

2 loads Thursday (one oral, one anal)

1 Friday

Yeah, I was quite the bottom fuck pig this past week. *I blame the near full moon. *And the fact that I had the opportunities.

Three highlights from the week were the married guy who bred me no-questions asked, the hung grandpa with 8x6, and the cute guy I sucked off in a busy bathroom.

So, on Tuesday morning I had some time and jumped on phone apps (scruff and grindr). *As it would happen, a hot man on Grindr started chatting with me. *He also had some time and needed to drop a load. And he was looking for absolutely “no strings”. *

We arranged it, and he came over. *Very little talking, and no recip on his part. *He stripped as soon as he got in the door (as did I) and i immediately dropped to suck his cock. *He was still a bit flaccid when I started but then holy moley! *Damn was he a grower!

7 inches and THICK THICK THICK! I told him he’d have to go easy on me a bit at first, because… you know… i’m such a virgin. *So I got on all fours at the edge of the bed, he stood behind me, I poppered up, and he slipped in.

Raw.

No condom request or anything. *Just raw fucking. *He was true to his word and went slow at first. *But before long, he was buried and fucking away. *And then he pumped his nut deep in my ass. *Then it was a no-nonsense pull out, cleanup, and dash out the door.

Perfect.

Next was the big dick top. *I’d already had several nutloads this past week, and had two from a top with 7 inches (from BBRT) swimming in my guts, when grandpa agreed to cum over.

He’s in the photo montage of cocks I posted. *His photo doesn’t really do him justice. *It’s really 8x6… with a curve to the left. *So hard and thick. *And uncut!

He showed up at my place— and damn. *Grey hair in a pony tail and reeking of pot. *But the box he was pushing in his jeans made me overlook all that.

I dropped and that fucker was already hard and ready to go. *He slipped on a cockring for added hardness, and we started fucking. *And fucking. *And FUCKING.

Grandpa top sure knew what the fuck he was doing! *He started with me on all fours at the edge of the bed. *Thank god that guy earlier had loosened me up, because Granddad was in the mood to pound! *He slipped in with no mercy and fucked me. *Then it was both on the bed doggy. *Then it was him pounding sideways into my hole.

Then he helicoptered around so his feet were up by my head and I was on my stomach. *He scrubbed my insides hard like that for awhile. *

We also fucked on my back and on our sides.

For him to cum, I needed to be ass up, head over the edge of the bed, him squatting behind me drilling down into me. *By the end I was so fucking open it was ridiculous… but the dirty talk eventually got him to dump his nut inside me. *And I was fucked OUT!

Then Thursday morning, I met up with a “colleague” from out of town. *We’d been chatting on Scruff for three days, but finally had a chance to meat. *But only briefly.

I told him I’d suck him off, but we’d have to meet somewhere public. *Parking ramp? *No… we ended up in a public bathroom in the hand-stall. *We thought we were alone at first, but evidently we didn’t check well enough. *Midway through the suck session, we hear a guy a few stalls over start to finish up.

Holy fuck. *I KNOW he had to hear the whole thing. *Then we heard a couple different guys come in and piss while we were still going. *Eventually the guy busts in my mouth, and when the coast was clear we went our separate ways.

I haven’t done a public suck off like that in a LONG time! *So risky! *So HOT!

Those were the highlights. *The other fucks were good too, but these were the standout sessions.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.