Got spit roasted last night.

krsmechanic

It was the first time I have ever met my aunt Tina if you know what I mean. Mike and Chris both warned me not to do very much so mike held the tube and lighter since I had no clue what I was doing. Honestly all I think it did was make me sweat. But I completely forgot how thick mikes cock is. Now Chris his cock is about 7 long and medium thickness I guess it's kinda like having two fingers in you for thickness. He is not near as thick as I am. And mike is like a bulldozer being driven up my hole. I swear it was so painful. It took 45 minutes of mike being slow before the burn of his cock tearing me open subsided. But his cock is super thick and 8 long. He unloaded in me first after two hours of switching off with Chris. My mouth is so sore today from sucking on that huge cock when he took a break. But that few minutes before he unloaded those huge balls inside my ass was pure enjoyment. I could tell he was getting closer cause he just was pounding me harder and harder. I was fully restrained. I had leather restraints and leg spreaders on and was strapped to the fucking table. Face forward with my face strapped in place into a mask that is designed to keep my mouth open but still allow me to put my mouth firmly on a cock. I'm so happy accepting my fate. Being changed form a straight guy to a closet bitch. They invited a third top last night and I never seen him I just heard him come in and he blew his nut in my ass within a minute of tearing me even worse than mike did thankful he was quick. And he left right after he loaded me full of man juice. Anyone that wants to use my hole as a dump can anytime. I will let anyone on this site use me and abuse me. I need to be controlled and humiliated. I learned last night I am thankful to be on my knees pleasing a man. And being told how worthless I am and left in painful positions for hours at a time. I remember being choked and hit when the unknown guy was fucking me last night. I kinda hope that he will do that to me again. The pain was really exciting to me. It made me dream last night that I was locked in a cage and abused for years. I want to have a truly sadistic master own and destroy my worthless ass. I could care less if I ever got released alive. I am really turned on by those men that feel that they are evil and controlling. It's impossible to enjoy sex anymore unless I'm being abused and being controlled by someone. I want to be controlled by anyone. I want my paychecks to become my masters. I want to work all day to please my master. I want my master to watch my every move all day by tracking my every move. I can't be anymore honest to you guys on here. I actually feel like I can be honest for the first time in my life.