Like to try this out.. See my limits.

GymDude

Im newly out of a 20 yr relationship.. Muscled, hairy, blond/grey with a white beard, light blue eyes, heavily tattooed and hairy (can send pics privately). I LIVE to be fucked, and was thinking about coming to NYC this weekend for some fun. you up for meeting and breeding me, maybe pimping me out or getting a gangbang going to use me?? not sure how many i can take or what my limits are, which is what i'd like to explore. about 10 years ago a i took on 6 top guys multiple loads, so about 10-12 loads.. Like to experience it again. Thoughts, interest?

Im newly out of a 20 yr relationship.. Muscled, hairy, blond/grey with a white beard, light blue eyes, heavily tattooed and hairy (can send pics privately). I LIVE to be fucked, and was thinking about coming to NYC this weekend for some fun. you up for meeting and breeding me, maybe pimping me out or getting a gangbang going to use me?? not sure how many i can take or what my limits are, which is what i'd like to explore. about 10 years ago a i took on 6 top guys multiple loads, so about 10-12 loads.. Like to experience it again. Thoughts, interest?

sounds good. you can send your pics to me at avgitalianman@yahoo.com

when you think you will be around to do this?