the best load i ever recieved

I got a motel room the other weekend near Chicago, I met a man on barebackrt and he said he had a morning boner and a 2 day load, so he stopped over, he came in and we said hi, then we took our clothes off, and I sat on the bed, he stood infront of me and told me to suck his cock a minute, so I bent over and slid my lips over and down his shaft all the way to the bottom, and then sucked all the way up and started down again, I never saw a cock get hard so fast, it started jumping in my mouth and by the 5th time down he was hard, then he pushed me back and said ok let me fuck you. so I rolled over on the bed onto my stomack and spred my legs, he climbed on the bed and pulled my legs together, and then climbed over and stratled my legs with his outside of mine, then he shoved a pillow under my hips so my ass was up just a little bit, then he pushed his 7" long penis into me and slid all the way in me until he was tight up against my ass. then he layed down on my back, my arms were above my head under the pillow, he slide his arms under mine and grasped my hands with his, then he started to pump me, slideing all the way in tight up against my ass with every deep thrust, I was moaning with pleasure, he was growning and moaning the hole time he fucked me, I could feel his hot breath on my ear as he fucked me for about 10 minutes, then all of a sudden he raised up on his elbows still grasping my hands and he let out a loud grown and blew his sperm into me with one big blast, it felt incredible, then he pulled out and got out of bed and went to the bathroom, it was so good I just layed there, enjoying feeling his sperm slowly running out of me down onto my balls, then he came out and started to get dressed, I told him that was good, he said thanks and left, I just layed there for a while with his sperm oozing out and running down onto my balls and cock, it was the best sex I ever experienced, I loved it, I hope we can hook up again, he has said hes busy every time I message him on the sight, but I hope he will fuck me again, or I hope I find someone else to fuck me just like that, I don't know if it was his penis, or the way he fucked me, but it was fantastic, I only want to get fucked bareback so I can feel the sperm in me. gary