[Spreading My Legs] BREEDING AT BOOKSTORE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I got a message on Adam4Adam this afternoon from Miguel saying he was going to be at the bookstore tonight taking loads. Miguel is a nice looking hispanic (my weakness) that I have fucked numerous times there. I recently wrote about the last time I fucked him (Miguel at Bookstore) a few weeks ago.

I never go to the bookstore during the week unless I am guaranteed a hot piece of ass or nice cock. I told him that I would be there after work to breed his ass. We kept in touch all day long while I was at work and was pretty horned up as I left the office. He had sent me a message saying he had already taken one load as he knows I love sucking his cummy ass before fucking it.

I pay the entrance fee to the arcade and walk through the door. As I enter the hallway, I see Miguel coming out of a booth. He is dressed in a black tank top and jeans. I know those will soon be stripped off. We nod at each other as he leads me down the hall to the last booth on the left. We enter the booth at the same time. Miguel puts his card into the machine as a gay flick starts on screen. I unbuckle my jeans and step forward. Miguel pushes his jeans down to his ankle as his hard uncut dick stands straight out. He sits on the loveseat in the booth and starts giving me expert head as he slips off his shoes and jeans.

I fish my camera out of my pocket as he strips off his tank top and is naked sans his socks. My cock is rockhard and getting close to cumming so I pull out of his mouth as he stands and presents his ass to me.

067.JPG

Miguel presents his ass

I drop to my knees behind him and start licking his pucker. His hole puckers out as he slowly starts pushing the cumload he has taken earlier. I continue to lick until I start to taste some of the anonomous sperm coating my tongue. My dick jumps as I clean his ass of the cum he had stored for me.

069.JPG

Miguel's fuckhole

I rise and just using spit as lube, line my cock up against his smooth hole. I slowly push and slide right in. His hole is milking my cock. I fuck him for awhile as he tells me to breed him. I love fucking guys with boyfriends and filling their ass full of cum to take him to their partners. I stop my thrusts and watch as his ass backs back and forth on my cock.

071.JPG

Me fucking Miguel

I pull out my cock and shuffle over to the booth door and unlock it. I want others to open the door and see that he is there to take loads. I assume my position behind him and insert my cock back into him and slowly start fucking. We can hear footsteps coming down the hall and hear the booth door being opened. I pick up the pace and start fucking him harder. It is an older businessman who comes in and watches as continue to thrust in and out.

My nuts tighten and feel the cum rushing up my shaft. I bury my dick deep inside and squirt my load. His ass grips my dick and milks every drop. I catch my breath and slowly pull out as the businessman leaves the booth. Miguel turns around and kneels and cleans my cock off with his mouth. He is such a hot pig and great fuck. I pull up my jeans, slap his ass and leave as he starts to get dressed. I will email him tomorrow and find out how many loads he took tonight. He will let me know when he can get away from his boyfriend again and whore his ass out there.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.