[Life In The Raw] Breeding a muscle bitch

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A visitor to LA was holding a gangbang tonight, once I was done with work, I went over to the Sunset Dunes. I went to his room and opened the door, the smell pf cum, sweat, and sex filled the air. Blindfolded with a red bandana, laying on his stomach was a slab of muscle. I dove into his glistening and sloppy hole, sucking the cum from his ass. He instantly began to moan.

I slid my dick into his well lubed ass and began to pump and pound his muscled butt.

"It feels so good. sir!!!"

"I love your dick sir!!!!"

"I need your cum, sir!!!"

His buddy was watching in the corner, watching me use his hole, stroking his cock.

I held him down, fucked him, and pressed that extra bit at the end to make sure he felt it.

He was moaning and whimpering into the pillow, his hole undoubtedly sore from 4 hours of getting fucked.

A knock on the door, another black guy entered, I pulled out and he went to town on his ass, fucking him faster and faster until he shot his nut in him.

I ate that load out, and went to fucking him, the hot fresh load on my lips and his his hole was too much, and I fired off inside of his guts.

Great ass, and once he visits, i hope to nail him again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.