Married Man's first man fuck

slutboy999

Been talking to a guy on and off for 6 months on Grindr - local and married like me, and desperate to fuck mancunt for the first time. Well tonight it all fell into place, I could accom and he was free. Left the door on the latch for him, me waiting upstairs naked on all fours all lubed up. He walks in and strips, has me suck his already hard cock then has me first sit on it then gets me back on all fours and slides in me again nice and deep. Says he has fucked his wife anal before and so for a first time man-man fuck it shows, as he's pretty good at it. Pounds away at my arse for a while before the obligatory grunt and bollock unloading inside me. Quick clean up, gets dressed and leaves.

Very horny. Hope to meet him again for round 2. Only my 3rd raw load, can now see why guys never go back once they've taken raw cock ....