fukkin beautiful

einathens

i had been chatting and flirting with guys on a couple of sites for a while. took me a few days to connect the dots, and last night i realized that they were the same guy with different screennames.

knowing that two of the men i'd been beating off to were one and the same just made me want him more.

this morning the conversation started getting more and more specific, and i started getting more and more horny to get together with him.

by this afternoon i'd been hard for hours and was almost in a frenzy. thank god he was available tonight.

i had just walked through his door when he leaned down and kissed me (i'm 5ft5, he's 6ft2) and our hands were all over each other.

you know how people say "your pictures don't do you justice" ? his showed him to be handsome, and they were wrong.

he was fukkin beautiful.

gorgeous face, goofy smile, perfect smooth swimmer's body.

my hands discovered his 7" curved cock and small muscly ass while his found my throbbing not quite 9" and beefy backside.

even his laugh was wonderful.

after we'd made out for about 5 minutes, he said 'let's go get naked,' took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom.

i don't think i've ever undressed faster, and his baggy shorts, tanktop and flipflops disappeared just as fast.

he pulled me on top of him on the bed, and we explored each other at leisure.

damn, he gives great head.

ooooooh, he's discoverd how much i like nipple work.

jeeeeeeeeeezus his ass tastes amazing.

his tongue feels about a foot long.

fukkin beautiful.

i wasn't quite sure who was gonna do what to whom. lube appeared and we each annointed the other's poles and holes, talking smack and almost giggling.

"i've got to have that," he said, pulling my cock into his hole.

so i gave it to him.

slowly and gently at first, then harder and faster as his ass awakened and started dancing on my cock.

then the dirty talk started. and the choking, the spitting and the slapping.

beautiful.

i was only able to hammer away at him for about half an hour in about 6 different positions before i felt my load getting ready to leave my body and enter his.

i grabbed the headboard for leverage and tried to push my entire body inside him as i shot.

and shot and shot and shot some more.

i finally collapsed on top of him, licking the sweat off the back of his neck and whispering what a sweet cunt he had.

"you weren't kidding when you said you really like to fuck," he laughed. "and now it's my turn."

he rolled over onto his back and waved his cock at me. "time to get fucked, bitch."

what could i do? i climbed on and slid down.

fucking god did it ever feel amazing. just the right girth, just the right length, and the curve felt amazing, especially when his cockhead nestled up against my prostate. all i could do was moan.

i happened to see the bedside cock, and at the 20-minute mark he pulled out, slapped my asscheeks with his scimitar and said "i don't think you like it. i don't hear you."

"put it back in, motherfucker, and fuck my motherfuckin cunt. please!"

so he did. and i was off on stream of consciousness land, babbling "big cock...fuck my hole.... breed my ass.... fuckin fill me up..... fuck yeah....fukkin beautuful... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.... dirty load for my hole...."

i was on my stomach and he was stretched out on top of me, holding my hands in his when his rythm changed. gome was the slow, deep longdicking. he was at the point of fully-inserted rabbit thrusts.

the breeding strokes.

fuck yeah.

he gasped a ******* of unrepeatable filth into my ear while he flooded my hole with his seed. it was simply a beautiful moment. and he stayed on top of me until he regained his breath and his halfway-softening cock slid out of my tender, abused, happy hole.

we both laughed from the sheer joy of it all, cuddled and kissed a bit.

"you ready for more?" he asked. "i know i am."

then he reached into the bedside table and pilled out the j-lube and greased up my left hand and a good portion of my forearm.

"i've been thinknig about this since we talked about it last week."

"me too," i replied.

i'll spare you the details, but believe me when i say that this man's insides felt as amazing to my hand as they had to my cock.

i was toying with his joybutton, watching him flop around and listening to him gasp and moan when he asked to take a break.

i slid my arm out of him, looked at his hole ('you like my sloppy cunt?' he asked, almost rhetorically), and slid my cock in.

i was amazed that i could get any traction, but i felt him iris closed around me. i tried to be tender and gentle, but after a few minutes when he started to thrust back at me i got a bit more energetic, and soon (too soon) i was giving him my second load.

he got up to pee and i stretched out on the bed, just basking.

when he came back in he pulled me to the edge of the bed with my feet on the end and my knees up.

he stuck a few of his fingers into the lube.

"time for me to play."

and play he did. he eventually got 3 fingers inside me, which felt wonderful, and attempted a bigger buttplug than i was accustomed to, which started out good but got more uncomfortable the deeper it went.

so he pulled it out, leaned over to kiss me and slid his cock back in.

this was not like our earlier, more frenzied couplings. it was slow, gentle, romantic.

and this time i got to look at his face when he unloaded inside me.

after too-few kisses, our time drew to a close.

i really hated to leave. but we will be doing this again.

soon, i hope.

you know what i'm gonn say.

it was fukkin beautiful.