What load are you looking for next?

BabyBobby

I'm currently in the mindset where I want a daddy. I am now 46 but haven't ever had my dream night. When I was playing with other boys and was somewhat afraid of those big hairy manly men and now I am regretting and hoping to have when I longed for but never had.

I want a daddy to take me as if I was still a much younger virgin boy. I'd like to meet him at a bar and have him walk up behind me and hold me with my back to his chest and his big arms around me. He could then whisper in my ear how much he likes me and wants to make me his boy the whole time holding me tight and making me feel safe and secure. He might nibble on my neck and lick my ear and then once he knows he has me he can turn me around so that I can finally see him and as I get weak in the knees he could pull me forward and stick his tongue down my throat as he again hugs me tight. After the kiss he would ask me if I was his boy and once he got me to admit he would take me home and continue to be kind, loving, but firmly in control. Keeping me swooned he would tell me what to do and I would please him in every way. Since he would treat me as a virgin he's slowly open my ass with his fingers and would continually tell me what a good boy I was and how I made so happy. Once he had my hole opened he would tell me it was time for me to ask him to breed his little boy and for the first time I'd call him Daddy and ask him to please breed me and make me a man. There would be no discussion of condoms or safe as a Daddy would breed his boy just like a Daddy makes a boy and that is natural only. Daddy would keep my hands from touching myself so that my mind was filled only with him and the feeling in my ass. As Daddy was getting close he'd tell me to ask him to breed his little boy again and I would ask Daddy to breed me and then I would tell Daddy I love him and Daddy would fill me with his love.

I still wait for this day. The emotion of it would be strong and likely turn into me visiting me Daddy often.