i just recieved a nice load of sperm

I met a guy at my motel about 4 weeks ago, we met on barebackrt and he came over. he was the best fuck I ever had and he shot a big load in me, ive been trying to hookup again ever since then, now I got a room tonight and he came over,, I sucked his cock for about 1 minute and he was rock hard,, he is 7 inches and thick, I turned over on my stomach and he pulled my legs together, then he penetrated me with every inch of his beutifull meat, he then fucked me smashing tight to my ass with every deep thrust, I could feel his penis pushing deep inside me, it was incredible, he pulled out so just his head was in me and it made me buck my ass up wanting him to push it in me, he was teasing me and said you want my cock don't you, then he would fuck me for a few minutes and do it again and say you want my sperm don't you, he had me moaning and begging for him to slam his cock all the way in, and when he finally was about to cumm I was moaning out loud for him to give me his sperm, oh oh yes give me your sperm, oh fuck me, yes, then he pushed every inch in so he was smashing my ass and blew his sperm deep inside me, I was in heavan, I was moaning I love you, I love your sperm in me, oh oh, then he layed there a minute inside me, then he pulled out and got dressed, I layed there feeling his sperm in me, it was the best sex I ever had, I think im in love with him for sex,, I hope we hookup again, gary