[Sub Btm 4 Top] Swallowing Huge Load

pettitebtm

Click here to see original blog post...

We connected via Adam4Adam. He is not interested in anal; he was looking for a blow job and I was horny. It had been a long time since I swallowed cum and I was craving for it. He arrived and looked very handsome. Age 52, 6'0", 198lb, 38w, brown hair, white, beer belly. He sat on the couch and I unbuttoned his shorts. He had a very nice cock, cut. I removed my shorts and my sandals and took off his sandals too. I knelt in front of him and began to work with my cock his limp cock, keeping a tight mouth suction while going back and forth with my mouth. The cock began to grow and I continued to work it with good suction, now also going deep and letting it touch my tonsils. He became fully hard, 8 inches, as in the photo, and his pre-cum had a very nice taste, lightly sweet. I move positions and straddled him on the couch, and alternated between licking his balls -- which he loved -- and deepthroating his hard cock. I got down to the carpet and lciked his toes on one foot then the other. Then I returned to sucking his cock and this time I noticed he was more quiet and held my head down so I knew he was getting closer to cumming. Noticing that he was close to ejaculation, I focused on keeping his cock as far down my throat as possible and in having as deep thrusts as I could without gagging. That drove him wild and he came in spurts which I swallowed one by one without even tasting any cum, so deep that his cock was on me. It felt so good that I was able to give him such intense pleasure and I was happy I had swallowed every drop of his huge load. He was spent after cumming; we talked a bit afterwards and he left. He has a partner so I think my chances of seeing him are limited but what a great piece of meat he has!

PS-8.jpg

More...

that's great, but I don't like having his load go right down my throat,, I like him to cumm with just the head of his hard cock in my mouth so his sperm fills my mouth, that way I can taste every bit of him as I slowly swallow his warm sperm, that's what I love.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.