i want to be barebacked so bad but can't bring myself to it.

I've seeded a few guys, and sucked a lot of cock. I once let a married guy fuck me, out of the blue he came by for a bow job and then asked me to turn around, and pulled me back and tried to squeezes his dick in. It hurt like hell but when he popped through it felt fucking amazing. I came while he fucked me. I didn't get his load though.

Second time was with an old fuck bud I've had for about 5 years, we blow each other now and then, until three nights ago when I let him fuck me bareback. Didn't cum in me.

Too scared.

Sometimes I just want to go to a park and bend over, or head to a video arcade and just back up onto the first dick that pops through the gloryhole.

Anyone else love being barebacked by terrified of getting seeded?

Fuck my life. lol.

I understand where you are cumming from. My friend was the same way (I was taking loads before I knew what a condom was) he loved the feeling of skin on skin, but always begged for the guy to pull out and shoot on his face, or back or chest wherever but not inside. I guess that is great if you trust the guy enough, but as they said in the Italian Job "Trust everyone, but not the devil that is inside".

Also remember that according to experts the precum can contain the virus too. Now of course you can ask a poll on here if pozed guys got it from loads, precum, or swallowing. But of course the answers you will get will be false to make themselves sound good (I took 15 loads one night, when really it was a back alley fuck with a troll that was the only one left after the club closed).

I can empathize. Even as a top I was reluctant to bareback at times in the past.

Maybe you should experiment with guys you've formed longer-term connections with, though there will always be some risk, whether from deceit or lack of knowledge. Also read about risk reduction strategies.

In the end, I think it's worth living life. Two guys covered in sweat, out of breath, with one's sperm dripping out of the other's hole, is a life-changing experience.

Guest GoodExercise

Try some poppers. Grow a pair. You need to be Fucked. That means Seeded. Bred. Done. Used like a pussy. Get to it.

Guest JizzDumpWI

You can live life in fear, or you can live life without it. It is not a sentence, it is your choice... Lots of ways to accomplish your goal. Try getting to know guys and bb with them after you have developed some comfort with them.

Wouldn't it be to sad if you converted from one of those raw topping sessions you feel so casual about. Cheating yourself of the self satisfaction of knowing you choose the road less traveled because it was the honest route. The one with the real scenery & no guard rails.

you don't know what your missing, ive never been fucked with a condom, I only get fucked bareback, I don't feel like we had sex unless he pumps his sperm in me. I love feeling his raw cock sliding all the way in me, and its very exciting when he gets breathing hard and tenses up, then blows his load in me with a loud grown, then I love the feeling of his sperm in me, sometimes I get real horny when I lay there and feel his sperm oozing out of me after he pulls out, I like him to cumm when he is pushed in all the way, every inch.

This is a difficult decision to make. I totally understand what you are going through. I have been barebacking with fuckbuddy for a while now and have recently started letting his buddies fuck me too... and one of them was poz. Take your time and feel what is right for you. I chose to continue barebacking because I enjoy the feel of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I love barebacking too. It feels so good. Someone was right. I just feel like it is not having sex via a condom. Skin to skin is the best. It was hard to choose barebacking. However, it depends on what you like.