[Life In The Raw] Open Wide!!!

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

There is a fuck buddy that lives down the street from me, the other night I went over to his place.

We got naked, and I picked him up and threw him on the bed, face down. I spread his cheeks and licked his hole. Sticking my tongue deep in his hole and making him squeal.

I slid my dick into his wet muscled hole, pulled him up to his hands and knees and began to fuck his ass. He turned and we made out as I fucked him, and i fucked him in various positions.

At one point I pulled out, and was rubbing his butt, sliding my fingers in and out of his hole, four of my fingers were in him rather easily, I told him to get on his back, and I put some SPUNK LUBE on my hands and some on his hole, i worked my fingers in, and while his ass gave some resistance at my knuckles, soon it gave way, and my fist was soon inside of his ass and stretching his walls.

I worked my fist in and out of his hole, slowly... feeling the warmth of his insides, he moaned loudly as my hand worked inside of him, and my kisses quieted the moans into a burning whimper.

I twisted my hand inside of him, round and round, in and out...

Slowly, i kissed him as i picked up the pace with my hand.

Soon, I was punching his open hole, the pre-cum was leaking, coating his abs. Deeper... harder... his body began to shake, as cum began to ooze out of his cock.

I kissed him again, and once his orgasm had subsided, i pulled out my hand, and put in my dick.

I fucked him until i shot two loads of cum in his ass.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.