[Sperm Pig] Utility Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’d spent the better part of my work day yesterday procrastinating with a pig buddy of mine. We texted each other naught things— enough to get me all riled up.

I needed sex last night— no, CRAVED it. Especially after not getting any all weekend. So I jumped on all the usual online spots.

Nothing panned out until I answered a guy’s CL ad. Married, he needed some ass on the DL. I hit him up and he responded quickly.

He said he really enjoyed fucking me earlier this year and was game for a rematch.

Whaaaaaa?

I hook up a lot. I mean a LOT. And get a few from Craigslist. But without a pic and with precious little description, I was damned I I could figure out who it was.

But I was so fucking horned up, I told him to cum over.

When I opened the door, it was instantly one of those “Oh… yeah. You.” Moments.

Decent enough guy. Late 40’s. married. Decent 7” cock with a big knob. But not a good fuck. In fact, last time he fucked me (poorly) for 45 minutes and never came.

Greaaaaaaaaaaat.

But we hit my bedroom and I sucked him and got him nice and hard. He even sucked me a little— and my suck I mean he licked at my head a little and maybe put the tip in his mouth.

So I got on the bed and he wanted me to ride him— So I did. That was probably the best part as I could get him deep and control where his mushroom head massaged inside me.

But he was never gonna cum that way. So he had me pull off and get on my stomach.

Flat on my stomach is probably my least favorite position unless the guy is well hung and a dirty, furry chested Dom top daddy type. Then it’s sorta hot feeling the other guys weight on top and his hips thrusting into me.

But from a pleasure standpoint, it is NOT my favorite position. Especially when the top forces my legs together and wants me to clench my ass.

I have a meaty, muscular ass, see? And when a top has my cheeks together, that cuts down a good couple inches of potential depth of thrust. Which is no fun. It becomes very… utilitarian.

Basically the only reason I let tops fuck me in this position is to get them to cum in my ass. Period.

This guy was sawing away at me in this position and I just repeatedly begged for him to put his swimmers inside me. It took 5 mores minutes of huffing and puffing but it happened.

He told me he was getting close, then he launched his load. He paused after, then fucked me some more.

I could tell he came a lot by the wet, sloppy feel inside me when he started fucking his babies into my guts.

He pulled out and had me jack off while he fingered his load remnants into my hole.

Not the best sex— but I did end with his jizz in my ass.

Right before bed, I squatted and purged out a few thick gobbets of semen. I thought was his entire load. So I went to bed.

The next morning when I was getting ready for work (still naked), it felt like I needed to fart. So I let it rip— only it wasn’t a fart. It was a HUGE wet blob of cum! It spattered all over my tile floor, it it’s clear, gooey goodness.

It took a full size bounty towel to clean that mess up!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.