[SFVersCumBoy] Two young men load me up

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

A few months ago I was on my way to breed a hot ass in the financial district. On my way, I had an online message from a young guy that know my xtube work.

Early 20's, tall swimmer's build, uncut and hung. We went back and forth a few times trying to connect...and then this weekend it clicked.

By chance we met face to face, and later that day I had a quick sample of his uncut cock.

He and his boyfriend told me that he can take awhile to cum, and we arranged to meet up so I could take care of both.

Last night they arrived and within minutes I was on my knees with his uncut dick in my mouth and his low hanging balls in my hand.

After a few minutes, I had him rock hard and we had some hot face fuck action. Then we switched positionis - he wanted me to service his hot young cub (also our cameraman).

We all got onto the bed and I slid between the cub's legs and took his cut cock into my mouth.

While on my knees, our fellow top asked if he could rim my ass - oh, hell yes! He went behind me and I felt his tongue slowly flicking on my hairy ass and then into my hole. Damn!

Before meeting, he had asked if I only suck cock. I said that I top or bottom, and he asked if a condom would be ok.

I have no problem with a rubber, and I told him that I could be tight...as he was about to find out.

While going to town on the young cub, the uncut top worked over my hole - and that just got my juices flowing and I started to get hungry for cock and cum.

The young cub was trying to keep filming while watching his man attack my ass - and he had a perfect view over my back.

After a couple of minutes rimming my hole, he started to venture further in with fingers and the uncut head of his cock. Fuck, that was hot to feel it sliding in with spit.

Once he had me opened up enough to piston his cock in, he reached over and grabbed the rubber.

Sure enough, once he had it on my ass was tight but ready. He pushed forward and I pushed back when I felt that first inch enter. BAM, he slid in to the hilt.

Now he was ready to use my ass.

With him fucking me slow, and then fast I was still going down on the young cub...and he was beginning to moan and twitch with the anticipation of his orgasm.

Once in awhile I would come up for air while the uncut cock was buried and the cub and I would look at each other and just smile...before I had to feel his hard cock buried to the base.

With all of the visual action he saw, it was not long before he was at the edge and shouted out that his load was going to blow.

I took the first spurts in my mouth, then I pulled off to let him spray his cum.

The next few shots hit his stomach and then it flowed down over my hand. I could still taste the first mouthful of cum he shot, and I licked up a bit off of my hand.

Now that he had drained his nuts, the cub was ready to take some video of his guy pounding my hole.

I kept my ass up in the air and let him use my ass for all he wanted. And damn, there were times when he was close to fucking my load right of me.

Hard, intense pounding followed by a slow steady deep fuck...and then all over again.

During some of the full deep thrusts he would lean forward and we could kiss for a few moments before he leaned back up and slammed in to the hilt.

Once I reached under and grabbed his cum filled balls - as they were bouncing hard and fast against my ass. FUCK it was amazing to feel those heavy nuts banging away, while at the same time feeling his uncut cock abusing my hole.

As he was getting closer to cumming, he was impaling my ass and I was leaking precum like a sieve. I told him to just cum when he wanted to.

He pulled out and said the wanted to fuck a load out of me and THEN cum all over my face. OK!

I flipped onto my back, legs pulled up and he slid back in.

It was not long before my own sperm was flying out of my cock.

After my nuts were fully drained, he helped me onto my knees and began to stroke his cock.

I could see the head getting more pink and swelling...damn, I love to see an uncut man about to lose his load.

Then it was time. With just a quick shout out that he was about to blow, the first volley flew out.

And the next, and the next....

Holy shit, there were thick ropes of cum hitting my beard and cheeks.

So much cum, that the scent was more intense - on top of my own spunk scent and the young cub's - FUCK, a hot as hell cum pig scene!

And yes, there will be a repeat.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.