Three loads

StudBtm

Had the place to myself, roommate was out of town. First load was a quick hookup with a very hot bodied black guy, about 8 or so inches. Next load came from a married guy Ive met before. He has very limited time and was just getting off work and since I had the place to myself which is rare he made it a point to come over. I met him at the door in just a pair of gym shorts, stripped immediately when he got inside. Worshiped his cock with my mouth for a few minutes then moved up his body, taking his cock in my hand and rubbing the head against my wet hole and lowering my ass onto it. I typically don't like to ride but this seemed to work really well. This is a really nice, quiet guy and I have a hard time telling when he's getting ready to cum, the first time we met i was at a friends being passed around with three other guys. I already had cum in me then too and he didnt last very long (I took it as a compliment, he said my ass felt really good), I was also massaging his dick with my hole which made him cum faster. This time he lasted longer, I didnt feel him actually shooting inside me but felt that great feeling of my hole just being flooded with warm jizz, and when I felt it running out of my hole while he was still inside me, I knew he gave me a huge load. After he left i got back online wanting more. I was at this point willing to be a total slut. A guy that normally wouldn't be my type messaged me and I told him exactly what I wanted, a quick pump and dump, would do whatever he wanted as long it ended with me getting his load. It also helped he had a very nice 7.5. He came over, and I sucked on him some and this is the only partial disappoint for my night, he actually never did fuck me, he knew I had been fucked already and had cum inside me. But he did cum pretty quickly and when he did he shot a very big load on my face and chest. I then let him have a towel to clean up etc but I kept his cum on me until well after he left.

Although I wanted more it just didnt work out but I did cam with a buddy and pushed out the cum from my used hole (which I normally don't do), it was then i really noticed the huge load the married guy gave me, huge,thick pure white streams of jizz oozed out.

Had the place to myself, roommate was out of town. First load was a quick hookup with a very hot bodied black guy, about 8 or so inches. Next load came from a married guy Ive met before. He has very limited time and was just getting off work and since I had the place to myself which is rare he made it a point to come over. I met him at the door in just a pair of gym shorts, stripped immediately when he got inside. Worshiped his cock with my mouth for a few minutes then moved up his body, taking his cock in my hand and rubbing the head against my wet hole and lowering my ass onto it. I typically don't like to ride but this seemed to work really well. This is a really nice, quiet guy and I have a hard time telling when he's getting ready to cum, the first time we met i was at a friends being passed around with three other guys. I already had cum in me then too and he didnt last very long (I took it as a compliment, he said my ass felt really good), I was also massaging his dick with my hole which made him cum faster. This time he lasted longer, I didnt feel him actually shooting inside me but felt that great feeling of my hole just being flooded with warm jizz, and when I felt it running out of my hole while he was still inside me, I knew he gave me a huge load. After he left i got back online wanting more. I was at this point willing to be a total slut. A guy that normally wouldn't be my type messaged me and I told him exactly what I wanted, a quick pump and dump, would do whatever he wanted as long it ended with me getting his load. It also helped he had a very nice 7.5. He came over, and I sucked on him some and this is the only partial disappoint for my night, he actually never did fuck me, he knew I had been fucked already and had cum inside me. But he did cum pretty quickly and when he did he shot a very big load on my face and chest. I then let him have a towel to clean up etc but I kept his cum on me until well after he left.

Although I wanted more it just didnt work out but I did cam with a buddy and pushed out the cum from my used hole (which I normally don't do), it was then i really noticed the huge load the married guy gave me, huge,thick pure white streams of jizz oozed out.

Fucking hot. I'm stroking my cock ready to shoot wishing I was getting fucked.