4 loads taken at Club 80 over night.

Daddy took me to club 80 last night with the strict instruction that he wants to see me bred and bred well.

Not only does he want to see me bred but he also wants the rest of the club to see me with a cock in each end of me.

Shortly after arriving a nice young guy came up and started rubbing my cock through my nasty pig jock. I dropped to my knees immediately and opened my mouth, he flopped out a HUGE uncut cock which I sucked until it was rock hard. As soon as he was hard I got up and bent over and waited...

He lubed up his cock with spit and aggressively shoved it right up me which made me cry out. He fucked me whilst more and more of the club patrons came to watch. I was on display getting bred without lube moaning loader and loader...

My young top finally came (loudly too I might add) and I like a good bottom slut sucked his cock clean and bent over waiting for my next cock.

It wasn't long until a man in his ealry 50's saw my exposed hole, dropped his pants and like the first top, shoved his cock deep inside me.

My 2nd top didn't take long to cum, only about 5-6 minutes but I could feel his cock pulsate as his load squirted into me. I tried to offer to suck his cock clean but he took off before I could have the chance.

Later in the night a bear saw me on my knee's and approached. He started stroking his cock. I beckoned him towards me and again opened my mouth wide to receive his nice hairy uncut bear cock. After about 5 minutes of sucking I noticed some fingers probing my already loosened creamy hole and looked up to see the first young guy with the large cock coming back for round 2!

Not wanting to disappoint I stuck my ass in the air without taking the bears uncut cock from my mouth and again the young guy thrust his cock inside me forcefully, this time however it was not as painful as the first time as there was already 2 loads up there and my hole had been worked...

The bear and the young guy spun me around and used both of my holes again in front of an ever growing crowd. I do get turned on my being bred publicly, just knowing guys are getting off watching me accept as much seed into my hole as I am offered get's my motor running.

After about 15-20 minutes of being tag fucked the bear dumps his load in me but continues to fuck me for another 5 minutes. The young guy follows suit and both of their cocks got the royal cleaning treatment from my tongue.

The guys finished right on time as my Daddy had seen enough... His Pig had been bred.... well bred....