Bred Several Holes Friday

hungtopinky

I was really horny last week, I work as an orderly and stay busy a lot and like to play sports and sometimes I go too long without seeding hole. I had a couple of lucky days I was off work and had a hole day to look for hole! I found a hungry anon older bottom on craigslist and went and pumped a couple in him, he was wearing a wedding ring, so that made it really hot! I love fucking and seeding an older bottom, they know how to please me it seems :) His hole tasted really good and ripe too. I added my loads to the two or three he already had. I left and was still horny, went and played some throw around basketball with a buddy of mine, but stayed horny. Got online later in the week and found a hot furry cub who was dying for some loads! I LOVE hungry furry holes, and his looked delicious, I was eager to please him. He agreed to have me come by late at night. I lived close to him it turned out, so I just jogged down the street and up the stairs and he was sprawled out naked and ready for me. His ass was perfect, furry as hell, smelling ripe, a guy had just left and seeded him, so it was nice and juicy. I stripped and I was already rockhard and leaking, I plowed him good and almost came in him but held off and finally couldn't stand it anymore and spewed his guts with my load. I didn't want to leave his hole, it felt so good! I think I am slightly addicted to furry cub bottoms :) Of course the trick is finding the ones who like tall lanky guys like me hehe. He seemed to enjoy it though. I really hope he has me back sometime I could have stayed in his hole all night.

• Upvote 1